Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2016
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Agreeeed, it felt pushed for plot point to me. There’s no way jiugao won’t know the intricacies or would risk…
I still feel there would have been better ways, a quick “something urgent came up” would’ve been more in character for how jinqi usually keeps things tight. Running with a pot? Idk. Like someone said, maybe cause it had to do with yuchan.. idk, still jiugao is usually more perceptive!!
2 0
Replying to Crafty • 8 days ago
by what ep will they get married? Any idea?
I’m guessing 27/28? Cause he seems to have gotten the decree by ep 26 preview
6 1
Replying to zhazhaver • 8 days ago
Aw 🥹 Jin Qi's reaction after Lan Xiang father knelt and begged him to help find her 💓
I knowwwwwww
5 0
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
How is road to splendor? I can't handle sad endings or open ones. I started blossoms of power but dropped it after…
No he’s brought back with (albeit short) explanation and it’s a proper happy ending
0 5
Replying to Miss B • 8 days ago
Are we seriously not getting any ep tomorrow. in Kissh it shows that we are getting ep
Yeah I saw ki### showing usual countdown
0 0
Replying to DangSleepy • 8 days ago
Regarding the painting, it appears to have originally hung in the female lead’s grandfather’s study. After…
I read here that the girl with birthmark/selling is to show passage of time and place, she’s now a mother herself, from that little girl to here
5 2
Replying to Lailamajnun • 8 days ago
The character growth!! Loving it! SH knows LJQ is gunning for LX!! Let the battle of proposals begin!!
Iffff my girl lanxiang gets a break first
3 2
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • 8 days ago
I think he realized that Lin views FLs dad as a father in law figure already because you wouldn't let your dad/…
Exactlyyyy, that told him veryyyy clearly what he didn’t want to be trueee hahaha mr Han oops
1 0
Replying to Cloud9 • 8 days ago
She only sees him as her master. She understands very well the gap between them, so the thought of him actually…
Well put. He’s still master to her. I think she’d sense and allow Hans advances given time (which there’s not much of hehehehehe)
1 0
Replying to Thatgirl • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
"Sure, she got the indenture, but the things she has been through—and still has to go through—just because…
The second kidnapping was both realistic and shocking. Gosh. Really Lin fam , bro let her beeeeeee
3 0
Replying to grapejuice • 8 days ago
He knows that the orchid is extremely important to his boss and guesses correctly that it's more important than…
Idk it felt a bit too dumb for our perceptive jiugao for me. Nanke maybe, but nanke is too proper to disturb his master like that, he’d just appear on the sides with a bloodied hand lol
2 0
Replying to nayahro • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
can someone please explane me the scene, when the ML is giving a walk with his potential fiancé toward his grandma's…
Agreeeed, it felt pushed for plot point to me. There’s no way jiugao won’t know the intricacies or would risk lanxiangs identity/jinqi’s liking towards her like that.
3 2
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
How is road to splendor? I can't handle sad endings or open ones. I started blossoms of power but dropped it after…
Blossoms of power has a happy (predictable) ending tho
0 7
Replying to Ifa • 8 days ago
Can’t wait to catch up so I can finally join the discussions here.
It’s actually fun being hereeeee
3 0
Replying to Ottokaji • 8 days ago
Xiuwen has become matured now.Fl is very clever but how can she not realise that ml has fallen for her .She is…
For jinqi, I think she can sense, but puts a distance deliberately cause she’s clear that it is something she wouldn’t even want to dream of.
As for Han I think she’s not the person who’s actively encourage any of it first, given that her only wish is to live peacefully with her parents. But if she’s approached she might give it a go with Han.
7 1
Replying to just_debi • 8 days ago
whats with the teaser for Ep 26? So she knows the decree but cannot refuse it because it was bestowed by the emperor?…
Yeah I’m confused about it too, let’s see
1 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I think that’s just to show they did their asking around you know.. the show is efficient with getting direct…
I knowwww! I was scared she’d give herself away by not selling the orchid, thankfully she did haha. Sigh, jinqi tho, he and his family be bringing shit over to Lanxiang knowing or unknowingly
1 4
Replying to Omega17 • 8 days ago
If that’s the reason then it’s a selfish and terrible reason. Use your big boy words and let the person know.…
So trueeee, aaaand he’s busy trying to navigate the political climate too. Give him a breakkkkk
0 0
Replying to jendi • 8 days ago
I barely use my mdl accounts to leave a review or anything but i love reading everybodies opinion here. I'm so…
Right? I’m really having a great time with the comment section here. I think I spend equal time waiting, watching and commenting here everyday hahaha
5 1
Replying to leadtheprotection • 8 days ago
As someone who has been thoroughly enjoying ATC until now, i'm not sure how i feel about ep 22. The troupe's introduction…
I took this as subtle hints to how Jinqi’s new position has got ppl trying to find ways to rein him in or put him into their pockets. Most of those ppl are vile, hence the evil duke household. As for the troupe, I think they have been introducing Chinese singing, poems and transcribing for the last few ep with scholar Han nd master Lu.. so it felt natural for me to see those transcriptions made their way to a play/troupe. I didn’t feel the dissonance here
11 0