Details

  • Last Online: 26 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2016
Replying to chi • Apr 23, 2017
Title Chicago Typewriter Spoiler
Se Ju going crazy(not really?) because of Yoo was hilarious, but I admit, the painting stole the spotlight more…
Especially when Yoo Jin comes out of the book shelf and Se Ju just about gives up lolol
1 0
Replying to chi • Apr 23, 2017
Title Chicago Typewriter Spoiler
The chemistry between the three leads is so awesome in the past like DAMN. Also, "A friend and a lover"…
I know right? I want them to write it well. It's just SO comforatble to watch it.. although obviously I think the relationship changed in the present, but the past is DAYUUMM SO GOOD!
1 0
Replying to ninja • Apr 22, 2017
THE MOMENT BAEK TAE MIN THREW HIS CAT WAS THE MOMENT I KNEW I WOULD HATE HIM FOREVER
omg me toooo and I'm actually sad he did that.. I liked him a bit
1 0
On Chicago Typewriter • Apr 22, 2017
Episode 5, DAEBAK!! Thinking about all the theories and plotlines, is getting me So excited!

The way this series moves along with past and present, I haven't seen such a flow in any series everr!! So effortlessly flawlessly beautiful!
9 0
Replying to hongtaku • Apr 19, 2017
Title Chicago Typewriter Spoiler
I'm also confused to who or what OJO is. I'm leaning towards the theory of 'soul of the typewriter'…
I'm pretty sure BTM's dad didn;t see OJO. But then Gal Ji Seok had a conversation w/ him and that's confusing me :/
0 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Apr 16, 2017
Got curious about bong ki so I visited his profile I was like woah....0-0 So he's the other highschooler…
omg WHATTT, I SO didn't recognise him either, but I guess he wasn't given screen space at all in JI.. still wow
0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 15, 2017
okay so there were a lot of loopholes and unfinished stuff or unrefined stories, but honestly none of it stands in my mind. Cause this journey was just so darn adorable, funny, entertaining and heart melting. I can't get myself to judge them ahhahah. They could've and should've done a LOT better storywise, but the CHARCTERS were spot on. I loved them. And actors were SO PERFECT. It was my perfect happiness giver at the end of every week. And that alone deserves 10/10. that's all
12 2
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Apr 15, 2017
Can we just talk about that kissing scene??? Whooooo!! It felt like Minhyuk wanted to kiss her so bad! [Finally…
I KNOW RIGHT?? There was a clip on combined BTS of PHS playing the piano as well.. maybe they did suggest ahahhaah
1 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Apr 15, 2017
Among the comedic characters Secretary Kong is my fav. xD❤ Who's yours?
has to be Secretary Gong and Oh Dong-byung .ahaahhaahha
4 0
Replying to kdramaftw • Apr 14, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon Spoiler
guys they kissed againnn <3333 and it's a passionate one filled with love <3 hyung sik is such a good…
and it was so sighable. it did remind of kind of similar situation in She was pretty!! I love that there's equal participation from both ends with the kiss otheriwse it's frustrtating that so many dramas have the girl jus standing lmaoooo
0 0
AnanyaS • Apr 14, 2017
omg number #3 is a torturous decision every few days lololol
There's another struggle, not liking anything else cause you're still stuck in your prev fav drama lol
6 2
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Apr 11, 2017
Thankyouuuu jtbc for always supplying us behind the scene clips. *Wiped tears* ⛴https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr5cTPJEIyQ…
I LOWEEE YOU!!
1 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 9, 2017
It would've been cheesy usually, since we all knew they weren't gonna die, but omg those cries at the end felt so true, I actually teared up. class acting man!!!
12 3
Replying to ENKII • Apr 9, 2017
I find the monk beautiful. In an extremely, extremely weird and unusual way.
ME TOOO. g;ad im not the only one ahaha
0 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Apr 9, 2017
Throwback article:~ http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/park-hyung-sik-has-completely-fallen-for-park-bo-youngs-charms/…
oowiieeeeee <333
1 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Apr 9, 2017
In the preview for ep15 it so cute how they realize how one cared/love for the other ⛴ Min min-Bong bong is…
ahahahahah JTBC sure is a shipper
0 0