Details

  • Last Online: 26 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2016
alexa • Mar 14, 2017
Absolutely agree on Oh Hae Young and Kim Bok Joo, other I haven't watched yet lol
Other deserving additions could be:
Na Do Hui from Ugly Alert
Ko Bok Shil from Shopaholic Louis
7 1
On Ugly Alert • Mar 14, 2017
Title Ugly Alert
What a gem of a series. Loved every episode. I did have few frustrating moments with second female lead marrying debacle but I love them too much to complain lol.
I honestly can't believe I watched 133 whole episodes.
3 0
Amyy • Mar 11, 2017
Super choices! I'd add Ugly alert to it, although the number of episodes is gonna frighten anyone lol but it's so worth it :D
1 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Mar 8, 2017
It's so refereshing to see Hyungsik once again everytime I see him, I smile, unlike in Hwarang I tottally…
twin bro is so darn cute!!
0 0
Replying to KatySarang_TGeyes • Mar 8, 2017
I hate how bong soons mother basically suggests for her daughter to rape the main guy. She tells her daughter…
And what kills me if she was a guy and he a girl people would be losing their minds, but because he's a boy I guess it doesn't matter. - SO TRUEE!!
2 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Mar 8, 2017
I find Hyungsik ears attractive and cute... XD if it's just me call me weird then!
they're almost like elf ears <3333
4 0
Replying to naccu • Feb 17, 2017
Title Ugly Alert
Good luck to me! Started today and I hope I get to finish this someday xD
I'm around 44th episode.. and going strong lol
1 0
On Ugly Alert • Feb 9, 2017
Title Ugly Alert
I started this yesterday and the older brother is already making me cry to no limits, is it going to be a continuous cry fest? :(
1 2
Replying to naccu • Feb 9, 2017
Title Ugly Alert
Good luck to me! Started today and I hope I get to finish this someday xD
I started this yesterday too lol
0 0
Replying to mehii • Feb 7, 2017
genuinely don't understand how people are finding the female lead unlikable. Or annoying. She is quite a…
@Azarika - true, they could've added some learning along the way but I'm sure they'd all have been painful, nevertheless would've added more depth to the character
0 0
Replying to Snows • Feb 6, 2017
One of the best dramas I've seen, and one of the most complete: – Engrossing story: check – Bromance…
I love your review :D
1 0
Replying to mehii • Feb 6, 2017
genuinely don't understand how people are finding the female lead unlikable. Or annoying. She is quite a…
as easy as it sounds to say that he should've been more serious, I can only think of the fact that anyone living for such long period of time would've have learnt to let it go and just live carefree, because the more serious you are, the more painful it'll be to carry on, won't it? I think he still was a LOT serious when it came to things that mattered/ serious times!

Not defending him, just saying, i can't think of living that long man. So I was happy that he was funny, that he still could maintain that. or honestly, gain that since Kim Shin most probably didnt have space for comedy in his life lol

to OP - great point, she definitely was a well built character, i think everyone was just stuck up on the age difference. I was too, but honestly I couldn't hold onto it long lol
9 0