Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2016
AnanyaS • Feb 5, 2017
I know, it definitely was a fun watch. I found a lot of stupidities, but even so, I would say i did enjoy it a lot, especially the comedy and the wonderful supporting cast!
5 0
Replying to Sharn • Feb 4, 2017
I couldn't stop smiling ear to ear seeing my lovely cast behind the scenes. Tell me I am not crazy.
you're not. I was jumping on my sofa the whole time, making weird sounds. I truly miss this show and cast!
4 0
Replying to Danana • Jan 21, 2017
Aww was there no recognition for Jo Jung Suk? He was brilliant in Jealousy Incarnate and a major scene stealer…
I swear, he was breathtakingly painfully amazing in JI and the cameo as well!!
0 0
Replying to TrashyMctrashPicker Form • Jan 17, 2017
I feel like there is little mention of the romance but honestly, it's kind of creepy. And this isn't…
honestly I would've liked it too if she weren't a high school student. It's just a little too much! Starting with a second college student would've been better!
1 0
On Tale of Arang • Jan 13, 2017
tell me this has happy ending, I wont watch another tragic ending drama with LJG lol
0 6
bamboo_jade • Jan 13, 2017
Ahh, this is so true. I enetered the Kdrama world in late 2016, and I still found Coffee Prince to be one of the very best. I can only imagine how it would be for the people who actually saw it 10 years ago. WOW

PS - the article gives off an award show kinda vibe lol. Well done :D
1 1
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Jan 12, 2017
I'm honestly so thankful for beautifuly adorable dramas like this and Shopaholic Louis.
Going to miss these cuties, but they'll be in my download storage to watch wheneverrrr, with happy happy ending haha! S(UUU)WAAG

PS - are we getting a special for this series??
1 0
Replying to MrsChoeYeong • Jan 8, 2017
so are all those ghosts are missing souls
yeah, and the college student and all..still i'm still unsure about the process.. maybe they'll explain later?
1 0