Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2016
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • Nov 3, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream Spoiler
they used the cancer angle indirecly after all ;( I dont know what to feel right now.. waiting for the next episodes.…
I don't want that to happen cause that will be the usual drag deal. Keep it a secret and all that.. I want to be surprised instead like this drama has been doing to me so far.. fingers crossed
1 0
Replying to poetrypoesar • Nov 3, 2016
Why i love this drama (maybe contain SPOILER): 1. Main Oh hae young is seriously relatable to most of people :…
that first point!! is everything I loved about this show!
1 0
Replying to AnicsiRoscoe • Nov 3, 2016
Idk, the summary sounds like a lot of heartbreak is ahead. Is she going to fall in love with her mother's…
exactly :/ or maybe that's all a mystery solved in the end? and he's not really her husband? still, agony ahead!
0 0
Replying to wuwei • Nov 3, 2016
That ending.. Distasteful, unfulfilling, just ugh.. I want a drama with feel good vibes and some romance or what-not…
I washed it away with Go Ho's starry night. breezy, funny and lively. Oh my ghost and Another miss oh are a definite favortes and will do perfectly well after moon lovers. Cheese in the trap, uh no.. the lead characters are dark. dont go there for now!
0 0
On Don't Dare to Dream • Nov 3, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream Spoiler
they used the cancer angle indirecly after all ;( I dont know what to feel right now.. waiting for the next episodes.

I'm with holding any thoughts about how it might go from here and about kids and all, cause the writers have earned my trust these past 20 episodes, so I'll give them the benefit of the soubt and sit back and wait for what's in store!

PS - JJS made my heart ache with the last scene. His cries are so real. Everytime he cried it makes my heart ache. He's such an amazing actor!!
6 2
Replying to Hannah • Nov 3, 2016
I FEEL LIKE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS DRAMA AND IT HURTS. sorry for caps just sigh
EXACTLY. everyone needs to know about this one
2 0
Replying to Bongsookie • Nov 2, 2016
I found this on Twitter. These were leaked pictures of Wang So's scene in the finale episode that got cut…
OMG OMG I hope it's a special!
1 0
Replying to Maria • Nov 2, 2016
The thing is, we all started this drama attracted by the presence of the handsome princes, a catchy triangle story…
Exactlky. So well put. expected this lvely drama with sper cute costumes, beautiful setting and charming pricess. I thought it would be the journey of how Hae soo manages tackles situation in palaces and brings all the princes together. And what kept hapeneing was so different from what I expected, it just thre me off repeatedly. And in the end as you said, it's just all sour and bitter.. especially when you think how it ended for eacho ne of them :(
1 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • Nov 2, 2016
Why the heck don't they meet in the future? It was leading towards that in the end. I really thought they'd…
OMG WHAT THE HECK :O Do you mean they meet in the future in the international version? If so, can you link me to it?
0 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Nov 2, 2016
Why the heck don't they meet in the future? It was leading towards that in the end. I really thought they'd meet in the end. That's so annoying. I hope they did that in order to make another season :/

Well everyone knew it'd have a sad ending so I had prepared myself for it and I actually watched the last two episodes laughing hysterically (like So did after killing 10th prince lol) I promised not to cry and even though my eyes welled up quite a few times, I refrained myself from crying.

Honestly this series is not my cup of tea at all, but that cup of tea was so bloody tempting with amazing actors, costumes, set and cinematorgraphy that I had to take a sip even if it was bitter. And Then since I took a sip, I decided to finish my cup regardless of the taste. It's definitely an experince. I wouldn't forget the characters easily, but it's definitely not going to be in my favorites because I was consitently borderline annoyed with every character except Princes 10, 14 and 13 and the first crown prince.

Sigh, now I hope they make a special or a second season atleast. I'd love to see these amazing group in a modern setting! Their BTSes and photoshoot are everything that made me smile.
2 5
Replying to elkah • Oct 31, 2016
I was annoyed that everyone called HS out for being a douche or something when he obviously did what was right.…
^^ well put!
2 0
Replying to elkah • Oct 29, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream Spoiler
I was annoyed that everyone called HS out for being a douche or something when he obviously did what was right.…
No but that's the whole point, she explains it later that she was afraid she'd lose him. Now here, here I can understand how HS really felt like proposing cause he know how rude he can be and she tells him she held it back cause she didn't want to lose him. #proposal right there!!!

I've always loved the aspect of the story where HS looks out for NR in real terms. He does things that get her out of her comfort zone, that teaches her more.

I appluad the writerson writing two different characters to show two different types of loves. One is difficult but challenges her, one is all comforting but there's no challenge involved you know? And choosing either of them just solely depends on the character lead!
10 0
Replying to elkah • Oct 29, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream Spoiler
I was annoyed that everyone called HS out for being a douche or something when he obviously did what was right.…
Plus on a totally professional level, we know Na Ri is nowhere near the experince that HS has, or even Hye Won. It totally made sense to me. Even then, the harsh part of it, when it comes to entagling personal and professional, Even HS knew that it was harsh. That's why he wanted NR to get angry at him!!!
6 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • Oct 28, 2016
Episode 20 was all kinds of nervewracking for me. I was ACTUALLY nervous for Na Ri lol. And everytime she did…
Thankyou :) I was actually excited about the teenagers because all of the relationships on the show seem like OT3s to me lol. So I wanted to see different kinds of complicated traingles possible and quickly realised this show does OT3s better. (look at Bang and Gye too). And the teenagers did spike off my curiosity with Ppal Gang. Anyways, lol I'd like to see them a bit more (but i suppose writers decided to focus more on lead story)
2 0
Replying to heavenlene • Oct 28, 2016
Rewatched episode 20... couldn't get over that "proposal" scene. I love how Hwa Shin just allowed…
I know right? All I did today watch rewtaching the episode! SO GOOD. I literally was tapping my cheeks to calm myself down with the first and last 5 minutes <33333
2 0