Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2016
Replying to Keren • Nov 7, 2016
Title The K2
If you can go with the flow, not think about it too much and not search for logic or realism... this drama is…
If you can go with the flow, not think about it too much and not search for logic or realism. - The thing is, the cast is so amazing that after a point you start getting involved with the characters, THEN when the story goes haywire and bizzare.. that's why everyone is disappointed
0 0
Replying to Johanna • Nov 7, 2016
Title The K2
I wanted to like this drama so much, but i can't help but be so disappointed.. I expected much much more.…
absolutely agree plot is a mess! Cast is Daebak though. sigh
1 0
Replying to Serendipity92x • Nov 7, 2016
Title The K2
Every time Yoo Jin is on the screen I want to smash my TV screen. The moment Je Ha told her how it is I literally…
"The moment Je Ha told her how it is I literally lit up like stars, rainbows, unicorns and confetti were just dancing on my mind.:

I was watching the episode lying down and when Je Ha told her, I actually got up cause I was so happily impressed lol
3 0
Replying to NanaChin • Nov 7, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream Spoiler
I'm loving the last couple episodes but I'm really disappointed that they "fixed" Chef's…
Absolutely. I would have loved to see a platonic asexual relation being developed. It's not even done much. Disappointed on that front!
1 0
Replying to Lala_Chi • Nov 7, 2016
Why did they have to ruin the asexual storyline?
i actuall agree. It would have been really interesting to se that concept as well!
2 0
Replying to Azuri • Nov 5, 2016
I don't care what people say. After episode 12, I think In Sung and Mari are made for each other. xD She…
I agree. Even though she 'tries' to act hgh and mighty, she's just as cute lol
5 0
Replying to Danana • Nov 5, 2016
Oh my goodness, this week's episodes tore me up! I'm not a crier, but I cried during Hwa Shin's…
JJS and GHJ pull you through. I can't stop imagining next week episodes or the ending but i'm pretty sure we are going to be surprised as always (and I'm glady waitin for that) I need an expectedly unexpected kind of enidng for JI just as it has been the whole time. This show is special indeed!

Regarding Oh my ghost, well idk if it was cause I was new to the dramaworld or because I just loved JJS and PBY, it'sbecome one of my ever fav dramas to watch. Plus the whole food + hot and funny kitchen staff doesnt hurt either lol
2 0
Replying to Anniee • Nov 5, 2016
I find it really funny that it's Jo Jung Suk's character who wants to sleep with Gong Hyo Jin's…
true. On paper both characters sound similar as cocky work professionals, but the depth JJS brought to both of them is entirely different according to each story.

He has such a brilliant comic timing in acting!

I'm gonna go watch Oh my ghost now, they were SO cute togther!
9 0
Replying to Danana • Nov 5, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream Spoiler
Oh my goodness, this week's episodes tore me up! I'm not a crier, but I cried during Hwa Shin's…
Absolutely. And I have to say this about JJS, I fell in love with in Oh my ghost (which was my second k drama ever) and honestly his expressions are so micro minute, I don't how to say it, but everytime he cries, my throat chokes up cause it's emoted out SO well. I have seen his absolute best with Jealousy Incarnate now. He tore me apart as a humble sincere righteous characters in King2hearts too, but here, it's another level.

The range of his versatality is astonioshingly relaistic. I've noticed with some very heavy scenes the mere look on his face makes you feel that emotion and I've also noticed that when he cries he makes sure to end it on a bit of a comedic mode (now this made be what Hwa Shin as a character demands) and I'm always forever amazed by his subtle micro expression.

On the same level comes Gong Hyo Jin. Her minute eyebrow clenches or a hesistant smile conveys way more than any words can. This lead cast is so perfect I cannot imagine Jealousy Incarnate without these two in the lead characters. It's a brilliant work by the PDs and writers as well. Honestly I'm sure when it ends next week, as sad as I'm gonna be I'm sure as hell going to write a long ass review to thanks all of them. This show has literally been something I waited for eagerly every week and something that absolutely made my days!
3 0
Replying to Lumiere • Nov 4, 2016
Shopping King Louis, my heart is not ready to say goodbye next week! Na ottokaji?
those two words have a whole new meaning now lol
9 0
Replying to jxsilicon9 • Nov 4, 2016
Anyone notice the weird way Bok Shil runs/walk? IS that character or actress?
I think it's just the character. It iminates more of the innocent part i think
2 0
On Shopaholic Louis • Nov 4, 2016
Title Shopaholic Louis Spoiler
The scenes with everyone gathered and Louis at Piano was so heartwarmng!
And the kiss, I loved how they kissed after his confession that he was there everyday. So much more emotional!

I'm sensing a definite connection to Louis' family and Ko Bok Shil's family!
13 1
Replying to Chocco • Nov 4, 2016
When he started to cry it broke my heart. Sometimes life is really unfair.
Agree. They've handled it brilliantly and effectively.
2 0
Replying to Chocco • Nov 4, 2016
What a fantastic development for a character like Hwa Shin. Being a man is not just a wide chest or the possibility…
"At the beginning of the show Hwa Shin's pride as a man was a flaw for him, but now it is a strong quality that he has.

This is so true!
6 0
Replying to Chocco • Nov 4, 2016
When he started to cry it broke my heart. Sometimes life is really unfair.
and the way JJS brings it out, it really does chooke your throat and break your heart!
4 0
Replying to Danana • Nov 4, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream Spoiler
Oh my goodness, this week's episodes tore me up! I'm not a crier, but I cried during Hwa Shin's…
I wrote this last night, that I've come to trust the writers with this series. That no matter what I think, they are bound to surorise me. And they did it again. Honestly I never could have imagined a more graciously brilliant way of letting it out.

Throughout the epside I kept being hot and cold and eyes all welled up. It was a tourture seeing Hwa Shin suffer and the car scene broke me to pieces (as I imagine it did to HS). But I think this much of a time you do take in real life to consider things. I'm expecting another amazing set of two episodes and the last ones (sadly) from them. I can't believe it's about to end.
6 0
Replying to kpopx3lover • Nov 4, 2016
Hwa Shin has grown so much and I'm so proud of him for trying to fight that battle of prejudice and realizing…
ABSOLUTELY. I can't thank the writers enough for such a beautiful character growth, the way they have dealth with this issue is commendably amazing.

And you're absolutely right, it takes way more than just having manly chest to be a real man. And Hwa Shin is the most real of men right now, to me, to Pyo Na Ri, to everyone.

I'm surprised in every episode how they handle intricate matters. So good!
6 0
On Don't Dare to Dream • Nov 4, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream Spoiler
What a gem of an episode. I will forever be proud of Hwa Shin. I literally wanted to go into the screen and give him a hug. There were moments throughout the episode when my chest literally was constricted with emotions, my throat was choking up cause it was just so unbearably sincere. I welled up so many times. I'm seriously, absolutely, genuinely so proud of Hwa Shin and Pyo Na Ri.

When she said she couldn't give him an umbrella for 3 years, I died inside. I wanted to cry so bad, I could imagine how Hwa Shin must have been feeling.

Honestly, the writers are SO amazing. What a brilliant way to use their profession and deal with the situation. Not only that, bringing up such an issue upfront and fighting for it through a well written series. So proud to have been even watching this. Amazing work,

I can't say this enough, JJS is brilliantly ethereally amazing as Hwa Shin. And GHJ is the absolute best as Pyo Na Ri.

So many emotions right now.

On another note: If Jung Won doesn't support Hwa Shin and instead does something in the lines of wanting Pyo Na Ri, I will absolutely lose any sense of affection I have for him. I'm expecting him to be the BFF first, second lead later. I will not tolerate anything less than his ultimate support for Hwa Shin right now.
13 1
Replying to yehet • Nov 3, 2016
AMAZING. 10/10 is not enought! Can't wait for the special \^o^/
There's going to be a special? When? If already aired please someone provide link?
1 0