Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2016
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jan 8, 2017
So I just realized Wang Yeo & Sunny cannot kiss without tears and angst....since flashback to their painful…
again, i love angsty, all crying, emotional kiss too lololol. now that you say it, their next kiss (hope there IS one) is going to be amazing
0 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jan 8, 2017
Can we talk about that kiss between WangSun....It was EXPLODING with chemistry! Normally I hate the fishlip/girl…
Exactly! I hate the shocked, eye opene kiss too but omg this one was exploding sparks everywhere plus the emotional aspect of it. gosh, so goooood!
0 0
Replying to 28450 • Jan 8, 2017
The saddest kiss ever :'(
I swear. and these two just made my heart ache. I didn't mean this when I said i wanted a kisssss :(
1 0
Replying to Surprise-Lobotomy • Jan 5, 2017
Title Dr. Romantic
That kiss in episode 14 - other kdramas need to take note because that is how it should be done
For that matter, they should start taking notes at epi 1 itself
0 0
On Dr. Romantic • Jan 5, 2017
Title Dr. Romantic
This drama is continuously impressive. Binged it in 2 days. Love how satisfied and informed it makes me feel lol
4 0
On Dr. Romantic • Jan 3, 2017
Title Dr. Romantic
I just started this and I'm completely clean bowled by the first episode, however for some reason (probably the last few minutes and the precap) I've got this feeling that this is going to be a stressful show lol. BUT the first epi was SO gooood!

Advice?
0 2
Replying to tattylovestofly • Dec 2, 2016
Still not convinced this is an actual thing xD
i know right? it looks surreal lol
2 0
On Emergency Couple • Nov 29, 2016
What I really enjoyed was the medical cases they brought in. Idk if they were medically accurate or not, but that's something that i always looked forward to in any episode. Other than that I wasn't really in love with the first lead couple. Rather I really wanted Cheif and Professor Shim to get together.. hopefully they do. Overall, the team was great and I liked the story,

PS - I really like Ji Hyo in running man, but I didn't like her here at al dunno know. it was so weird!
0 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Nov 23, 2016
I am checking the time peeking how many seconds are left before it comes to an end and from that moment I knew…
on another note, one percent of something is pretty good!
1 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Nov 23, 2016
I am checking the time peeking how many seconds are left before it comes to an end and from that moment I knew…
no ideas here, i'm still coming back to this page just to see how everyones doing. It's hard to let this one go :(
4 0
Replying to beep90 • Nov 23, 2016
The writer was on crack, the cast was on crack. everythig on crack. best fuckin drama this year. not one episode…
so true, you actually feel like everyone was on crack in a few episodes lol
2 0
Replying to angeeyng • Nov 23, 2016
This seriously is one of the best dramas I've ever watched and I'm not exaggerating. I usually don't…
it did not have unnecessary dramatical scenes, which could have been solved by one phone call or simply talking

^^^ EXACTLY it was so uncliched, I loved it!!!
2 0
Replying to Shima0810 • Nov 21, 2016
For me the numbering of the list is vise versa
Exactly. I dunno about Arang & the magistrate and Who are you, but otherwise the list is a definite topsy turvy for me. Masters sun comes at top, them Oh my ghost, then brig it on ghost. These actually had quite different and good ghost scenarios.. except Oh my ghost which was a different story on it's own but Masters sun and Bring it on ghost had pretty good ghost backstories.
0 0
On The Producers • Nov 17, 2016
It's been a month since I dloaded the first couple of episodes, still not finished second episode. I really really wanted to watch this one cause of GHY and KSH but dont thik it's my cup of tea. No offence but paced SO slow. Dropping it :(
3 1