Michi, a 26 year old high school math teacher, tentatively accepts her boyfriend's proposal of marriage, uncertain of her love for him but feeling pressure from her father and society to do what is expected of her. Hikaru, a 17 year old boy frustrated by his home life with his single mother and having been expelled from many high schools for bad behavior, enters Michi's class as a new transfer student. Astheir relationship grows they realize that they both feel that they have lost themselves to the pressures of those around them, and it is this common bond that draws them dangerously close. What follows is a heart-wrenching story of forbidden love where Michi must face society's judgement for corrupting a minor, abandoning her fiance, and disappointing her parents and co-workers. ---DramaWiki
Cast & Credits
- Matsushima NanakoHirose MichiMain Role
- Takizawa HideakiKurosawa HikaruMain Role
- Nukumizu YouichiMatsuoka Sensei (History teacher)Support Role
- Shirakawa YumiHirose Motoko (Michi's mother)Support Role
- Yajima Kenichi Support Role
- Tayama RyoseiOkajima Sensei (Ryousei High School Director)Support Role
If you're looking for a drama that takes your breath away with it's pureness and cry because it seems so hopeless, then you've come to the right place.
This drama taught me that just because society view it as "forbidden love", it doesn't make it wrong or any less true.