Anyone here watch anime?

This discussion has been closed.

Currently I'm watching Hunter x Hunter :)
If you watch anime, I'm curious to see which you prefer: anime or drama?
Do you notice any differences between anime and drama?
For me, one big difference is "story arcs" in anime, which are not as present in dramas. For instance, there are maybe 5 main conflicts that go in chronological order in an anime, like Conflict 1 --> Conflict 2 --> Conflict 3 --> Conflict 4 --> Conflict 5. But in kdrama, it's more like there are 2 large, overarching conflicts that continue throughout the series.
Hey, I watch anime! And I have completed Hunter x Hunter. That anime is one of my favourites. How far are you on hxh? I started watching anime before watching Kdramas and I've watched more anime, so I prefer animes more than drama. What other animes have you watched?

To me anime and drama are quite similar, especially in romcom, the acting etc. Still need to watch more dramas though :).

Nice to meet someone who is also into anime on here! ^_^.
Hi @Yaku! 

I'm currently towards the end of the Chimera Ant arc (they've invaded the palace). Other animes I've watched include Detective Conan, Naruto (the one that started my anime obsession :P), Hikaru No Go, and Nodame Cantabile. (I'm still relatively new to anime ^^) On my to-watch list are Steins;Gate and Berserk.
I watch both and I can't really pick one over the other .... it's so different ... but nowadays I tend to watch more anime

The anime that I am currently watching are Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, Seraph of the End, Plastic Memories, Hibike! Euphonium and Mikagura School Suite ! Only currently airing anime :)

I agree with your story arc differences ! And in some anime there is sometimes more than 5 conflicts !
Anyway I noticed something too, sometimes anime and drama have similarities in term of their logic ...
You know "Kdrama Logic" and "Anime Logic", especially towards the ends when a lot of stupid stuffs are happening
We already have an anime/manga section in the Japan forum.