Just something Fun to do. Make an anime version of yourself. It only take like 5 minutes or less.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/289/5/5/anime_face_maker_2_by_gen8-d30uny4.swf

There's no way to save it, so you'll have to take a screenshot. When you're done, post it here! ;D

Edit:

Here's mine:

You guys may post your original pic as well to compare it with your anime-self.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/289/5/5/anime_face_maker_2_by_gen8-d30uny4.swf

Hard to say if it does resemble me....
Hmmm my exact features weren´t there but I say:
75%
lol the link you post is the original link~ xD you have to take a screencap of it and crop the image, then upload it. XD
Aposhtria wrote: lol the link you post is the original link~ xD
you have to take a screencap of it and crop the image, then upload it. XD

Just noticed that as well :D
But thanks for the explaniation...
Okay, Re-post it. But how do I delete my post? xD
Mhh. About 70%? ^^

.. No. I look nothing like that, now that I think about it. xD

about...75% me..i think... :P

devitto wrote: Mhh. About 70%? ^^

.. No. I look nothing like that, now that I think about it. xD

Looks like a bookworm type~ xD

soracantabile wrote: about...75% me..i think... :P

This one, a cheerful friendly type. xD
I think it looks 70% like me ^^
You have to add more earrings too ^^
We should post pictures of ourselves to compare that. I'm not a "bookworm-type". xD (Though I might even look like one.. :O)
Aposhtria wrote: Okay, Re-post it.
But how do I delete my post? xD

Hahaha I better do that later one.I am going to my friend´s birthday party in a few minutes^^:)
I am not sure if you have that button too but you just need to click on the "edit button" and then "delete post".

Because I'm not really a panda x]
devitto wrote: We should post pictures of ourselves to compare that. I'm not a "bookworm-type". xD (Though I might even look like one.. :O)

Hmm., sounds like a good idea!
You should start it Devitto~ xD

Mirichan wrote: Hahaha I better do that later one.I am going to my friend´s birthday party in a few minutes^^:)
I am not sure if you have that button too but you just need to click on the "edit button" and then "delete post".

Okay, take yer time.
And seriously, I can't find any edit button. 0.o
I would start it, but I'm at work. I don't have any pictures on this PC. xD
Oh and you have to log out, copy the "edit post"-button's link, log in again, go to the link and edit your post. Us new users don't have that button.. ^^