Pretty interesting anime, anyone watching it? I have a crush on Mikasa. So pretty.
I'm watching it!!!! ^.^ It's so awesome! xD PS: Do you have a MAL account? I'm IheartAnime77 x)
i'm banniemd2b. there is a mal thread on this section of the forums too, you will be able to find almost everyone on mdl who has a mal. i quite like it. its a good story so far. and i love mikasa.
Wow, really? That's cool (as you might be able to tell, I'm barely on here xP More active on MAL x) ) Yeah, Mikasa is pretty epic, but I really enjoyed Eren's role. It's too bad he died x{ (but I heard he somehow get's alive in the end o.O )
I dont feel like hes dead yet, and I think you should also spoiler.
MDL is a much better place than MAL. I used to be active on MAL.

The mods are much better, and the people arent as idiotic.

Congratulations on getting here.
Haha, thanks xP I still prefer MAL though because I watch mainly anime~
I'm currently at episode 4. Ep 1 was superb! Haha. :) Oh well, need to wait finished airing it though.
IalsoheartDramas77 wrote: Haha, thanks xP I still prefer MAL though because I watch mainly anime~

fair enough, you definitely watch more anime than drama. check out my anime piano covers!
bannie wrote: fair enough, you definitely watch more anime than drama. check out my anime piano covers!

:) I most definately will!! :D
ahhh its awesome...but i accidently read the spoilers:((((((((((((((((((((((((((( buuuuuu totally annoying...ahh im totally starting to watch anime again^^
nankurunaisa wrote: ahhh its awesome...but i accidently read the spoilers:((((((((((((((((((((((((((( buuuuuu totally annoying...ahh im totally starting to watch anime again^^

yeah, should definitely be considerate and white font any spoilers.
ikr...it happened with another also =.= fml

btw i just realised ur avatar is mikasa ^^ ahh i kinda liked eren, but hes a total psycho lol...have u seen the ep5 reactions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogXhk-hGdWA
whoa ep8 was just...wow
9 was a pretty good episode. also grown to like the op and ed songs.