Might be spoiler-y

Vampire Knight
Sleepninja wrote: Watching trailers and opening sequence for both anime and dramas are two of my favorite things to do. Love it almost as much as watching the actual dramas and anime, maybe more (Is that weird?lol) I found this video and thought it was pretty cool. There are a lot of similar themes used in anime openings. BTW I love the song they used. :D

I know this song can't think of what it's from though :(
LisNoir wrote:

WIN WIN WIN we have a WINNER here! ToraDora is the best!!! <3
Mirage of Blaze opening.

Cowboy Bebop Opening and ending

Yami no Matsuei opening

atm i'm really addicted to Noblesse skip beat was one of my top ones too tho i'm not really likely the Cain arc
oh shoot wrong thread ;x and iunno how to delete ._.
Kataomoi by Chara (Kimi ni Todoke OST)

Seirei No Moribito

Trinity Blood

Neon Genesis Evangelion has one of my favorite anime soundtracks.

Deadman Wonderland Opening "One Reason". I KNOW it's English, but still one of my favorite anime OSTs ever.

Bleach Ending 1: "Life is like a Boat" I LOVE this ending lyrics.

Inuyasha Opening 1 "Change the world"... Yeah, It's in Latin Spanish. This is one of the only anime songs I like in my natal language.

I am obsessed with YoI OST... not only "History Maker" and Agape and Yuri on Ice, but "Theme of King JJ". I think the OST was brilliant and I am somewhat afraid that S2 won't be as good as this one.

Also, the other OST that I am currently obsessing is "SHINE", from Seirei no Moribito. I love it.