Here's the opening and closing for the anime

Synopsis:
One night Shuichiro, a serious and no-nonsense sort of fellow, rescues an angel from a demon. In order to repay his kindness, the angel offers to grant him one wish. He declines stating that he has nothing to wish for.

Kohaku, the angel, refuses to take no for an answer and is determined to help him. She decides to live with him while searching for her missing mentor. With demons lurking about, what will happen to this unlikely pair?

Has anyone read this story? Is anyone interested in reading it?

I read this CLAMP series when I was in high school and absolutely loved it. I kinda wish they had made it a bit longer. ^^
I don't read wish, but i kind of know the ending.. ^^ if u want to see how their story goes after the manga complesion, u should consider to read Kobato.. :D Kohaku's in it.. ;)
!! I read this years ago but I could never remember the title of it in order to find it again haha I guess it was just luck that I decided to check this directory out and this was one of the only ones listed ^^" I don't think I would have remembered otherwise
Yozora_Hikari wrote: I don't read wish, but i kind of know the ending.. ^^
if u want to see how their story goes after the manga complesion, u should consider to read Kobato.. :D
Kohaku's in it.. ;)

Whoa! I had no idea. Thanks for the info. I'll definitely read it. :D

Lani wrote: !! I read this years ago but I could never remember the title of it in order to find it again
haha I guess it was just luck that I decided to check this directory out and this was one of the only ones listed ^^" I don't think I would have remembered otherwise

I'm glad you were able to discover the title again. :) There are still a few anime that I can't seem to remember the title of. lol I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.
I haven't read the story.