Bring My Friends - Tigerblood Jewel Feat. Steven Ellis in EP 9 3/4 at 6:24.

Rayzen:

Faster Car - Loving Caliber is playing in EP 9 3/4 during the bar scene at 8 min.

Thank you, and for the one you posted after!

Hi! I'm looking for the song/music that comes on at 14:06 in EP.12 [4/4] when Pat and Pran are at the balcony

Does anyone know the title? Please do share, thanks :)

kosmonautone:

It's Mood Riser by Marc Torch.

OMG!! Thank you so much <333 

wow now i can finally breathe lol 

kru:

OMG!! Thank you so much <333 

wow now i can finally breathe lol 

No worries! This was one I really wanted to find as I just loved it ^_^

kosmonautone:

No worries! This was one I really wanted to find as I just loved it ^_^

YES! I absolutely loved it since the very first time it was played in ep 6

Also thank you soo much for all the hard work <3 some of these bg tunes i never would've found if not for you and deetsy <3 

kru:

YES! I absolutely loved it since the very first time it was played in ep 6

Also thank you soo much for all the hard work <3 some of these bg tunes i never would've found if not for you and deetsy <3 

It's my pleasure ^_^

Novac:

Hi! I'm looking for the song/music that comes on at 14:06 in EP.12 [4/4] when Pat and Pran are at the balcony

Does anyone know the title? Please do share, thanks :)

Took a while but I got it!

Middle And End - Dreaming Out Loud

deetsy:

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone for all the hard work that's gone into this, it's very much appreciated.

I don't suppose anyone has been able to identify the music playing in the preview for episode 9? That's the only one still eluding me, and it's so beautiful...

possumbaby:

Thank you to everyone for all the hard work that's gone into this, it's very much appreciated.

I don't suppose anyone has been able to identify the music playing in the preview for episode 9? That's the only one still eluding me, and it's so beautiful...

To me personally it sounds like an orchestral arrangement of Our Song in a minor scale to be honest, I could be wrong though

possumbaby:

I haven't been able to find it either, sorry :(

deetsy:

Thank you :)

Thank you very much for the hard work <3