Chinese actresses you hate

This discussion has been closed.

There is already a thread about Korean actresses..so why not start one about Chinese ones?
So..whom do you hate ?

I'll start..
I hate:
Barbie Xu since I saw her in Meteor Garden and I still can't like her after all these years.
Cyndi Wang, the girl can't act at all. She was emotionless in Smile Pasta..as much as I liked the story, she ruined the series for me.
Rainie Yang, I find her highly annoying.
GQDavid wrote: Rainie Yang, I find her highly annoying.

ROFL...I second Rainie Yang. I don't remember hating her in Spider Lilies... but, man....Drunken To Love You? I couldn't get through one episode of that because of her.
JoAlep wrote: ROFL...I second Rainie Yang. I don't remember hating her in Spider Lilies... but, man....Drunken To Love You? I couldn't get through one episode of that because of her.

Jajajajajaaja, When you refreshed my memory and said she was the one in Spider Lilies, I had a horrible flashback to a whiny, nosy girl in a wig.
Ahhhahha, I don't know why I blocked that out then. Honestly, I only remember her dancing on the webcam and then the bed scene with the other chick....but now that I'm thinking hard about it...I do remember some whining about her getting a special tattoo. Hahahah.
Payncmava wrote: I hate:
Barbie Xu since I saw her in Meteor Garden and I still can't like her after all these years.
Cyndi Wang, the girl can't act at all. She was emotionless in Smile Pasta..as much as I liked the story, she ruined the series for me.

I don't know if hate is the right word, but I agree with these two. It's like you were reading my mind.

I don't know what it is about Barbie Xu, I know we shouldn't judge people, especially since we've never met these, but something about her makes me think she's really stuck-up. I don't know why......and Meteor Garden was the only thing I've seen her in.

As for Cyndi Wang, I actually saw her for the first time in MoMo Love, and really disliked her. When I watched Smiling Pasta I didn't fully enjoy the first couple of episodes cause feelings from MoMo Love were pouring over. Although I began to like her as the series developed. I actually don't dislike her that much anymore, but whenever I think back to MoMo Love it bothers me. The premise of that drama was interesting, but I think they completely failed it.
I love Rainie Yang *___*
And Cyndi Wang is sooooo cute in Momo Love but her character was a bit ......weird....
I agree with msrules. Hate isn't the right word, but I am very annoyed by Lin Chi Ling. She's Taiwanese and co-started in Tsuki no Koibito. I found her inability to act rather annoying, particularly when she was all dressed up (as opposed to her characters "true" working class persona). I actually really liked her character and sympathized with her struggles, but her acting made me put the drama on-hold. She is a gorgeous model (pictured below). Perhaps she should stick to that.

Kawaikochan: i don't see any picture :OO
I don't see a picture either. If the picture was too big it won't display on the post.
omo, she is so freaking skinny.
Right click and click on open image in new tab.
tqovwpgb wrote: Right click and click on open image in new tab.

still don't see any open image in new tab things :O
That looks photoshopped to me....