Looking for reccs for the hottest, sexiest, spiciest, most kilig c-dramas you know of.

YES PLEASE = toxic relationships... obsessive/possessive/overbearing ML's... "problematic" ML's... batsh*t crazy ML's... twisted plots... taboo/forbidden love... angsty love...  morally ambiguous ML's....  antihero ML's... crazy-hot pickup lines and dialogue. 

NO THANKS =  Tearjerker tragedies... fluffy or cutsey dramas with the "whimsical" music intruding on every scene... feminist themes and "strong FL"s... BL dramas.

Please nobody recc me "Love is Sweet", I hated it.  I'm looking for "scorching", not just a few decent kiss scenes.

I know that c-dramas generally aren't as spicy as say Taiwanese or Thai shows, and that's okay.  It doesn't have to be 10/10 spicy.  I just wonder, what's the hottest most fiery dramas China has to offer, is all.

Toxic ML = ML from Timeless Love

emeraldarrows:

TYSM!  I've seen Well-Intended Love, and I loved it!!!  I can't wait to watch your other 2 reccs, haven't checked those out yet at all.  They sound like just my cup of tea <3