I really really wanted to watch Chinese Paladin 5 but I want to know if it has a happy ending? 

I also need some good romance historical c-dramas. Or if not just any good romance c-dramas that you have watched. (Please don't include Boss &Me and Love O2o, for I have watched them already) 

Not really answering your question, but I stopped watching Chinese Paladin 5 halfway through the drama, I can't remember exactly why, but I think it dragged on. Ironically, the rating dropped to 7.3 (from like 8.2 while it was airing), so I can only imagine that the 2nd half was worse or the ending was bad (even if it was happy). Basically, I wouldn't recommend the drama, if you care a lot about latter parts of a drama or endings.

Seems like you've watched most of the good historical romance c-dramas, but maybe consider ones set in the world war periods like Battle of Changsha.
I don't know about Chinese Paladin 5 because I never got around watching it in fear of a bad ending. However, I can help you with the recommendations :)

Mainland China - Morden: 

+ My Sunshine
(Same writer as Boss & Me, and Love O2O; Romance; super possessive guy) -Romance
+ Loving, Never Forgetting ( One-night stand -> has baby -> dude comes back to take their kid -> falls in love) - Romance
+ I Love My President Though He Is A Psycho (Lead dude has Paranoid disorder; almost like a Wattpad book~ super possessive dude) - Romance, Craziness. 
+ Love Me If You Dare (Crime, Thriller, Romance)
+ When A Snail Falls In Love (Crime, Suspense, Romance)
+ Ode to Joy (Something like Age of Youth- but a more mature setting.) - Romance, Life
+ Love Through A Millenium (Remake of Queen In Hyun's Man) - Historical, Time Travel, Romance.

Mainland China - Historical:

+ The Mystic Nine (Has lead girl from Boss & Me, and Lay from EXO) - Fantasy, Tomb Robbers
+ Lady and the Liar (Possessive guy; lead girl loses her memory and the main dude is in love with her so he lies that they are engaged~) - Romance, Triad
+ Cruel Romance (Japanese/Chinese rivalry, Possessive guy) -Mafia, Romace
+ Perfect Couple (The wrong bride gets married to male lead) - Romance
+ Rookie Agent Rouge (WW2 setting with female lead from Boss & Me; Really good!) - War, Spies, Suspense, Romance
+ Cuo Dian Yuan Yang (Female lead from Boss & Me; wrong girl gets married to main lead who is of a rival family) -Romance
+ Journey of a Flower ( Female lead from Boss & Me; really good!) - Romance, Wuxia, Fantasy
+ Eternal Love (Oh my god just watch this~) - Romance, Wuxia, Fantasy

Taiwan: 
+ Prince of Wolf (Very young rich heir gets left in the woods and is raised by wolves~ gets found by a girl years later) - Romance, Supernatural
+ Someone Like You ( Main lead loses his fiance and his eyesight in a car accident-- then collides with a girl who has the same exact voice as his fiance~~ but is completely different in nature) - Must Watch, Romance.
+ Devil Beside You (Girl and dude fall in love~ and so do their parents) - No incest, trust me, Give it a chance, Romance

+ Behind Your Smile (Revenge, Romance, Redemption)
+ Moon River ( Spin off Boys over Flowers.. kind off.)

Hong Kong:

+ Love In Time (Vampire, Romance)

Please note: All these dramas have a happy/open ending~ no sad endings, have no fear!
Well, it's not a happy ending. I would label it an open ending? I put a question mark because the ending for the main pairing was... bad.
Almost not like an ending or an in-need-of-a-sequel sort ending.

The main plot was not that good though. I only watched for the 2nd pairing, who has a sad ending... 
~~~
Historical C-dramas with happy endings:

Sound of the Desert has a happy ending for the main couple, but I think a lot of viewers who have watched it also consider this drama kind of a tragedy because of the ending for the 2nd lead. (Major 2nd lead syndrome)

The Condor Heroes trilogy (Legend of the Condor Heroes, Return of the Condor Heroes, and The Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre) all have happy endings, though they are more wuxia than standard historical. 

Legend of Hua Mulan Kinda cheesy, comedic. It actually has more to do with sewing than military tactics/fighting. Some people like it, some people don't (it's kind of a slower sort of drama)

Ban Shu Legend I enjoyed this just as much as the prequel Legend of Lu Zhen (which some people consider to have a tragic ending).
Can be viewed as a standalone drama, so you don't have to watch the prequel if you don't want to watch sad endings.
Though I think this was only partially subbed...