What have you encountered so far?

For me it's this:
- In every t-drama Canada is mentioned somehow.
I've only watched like 3 or 4, but I've noticed that in almost, if not, all there's a lot of over acting falling into the ridiculous...
Yeah. Over acting is needed for tdramas XD
LOL, Great it wasn't just me and my pet peeves...jajjaja
The second lead female is always famous. I.E her character always has to be a model,actor etc
That's true...lol

In Fated to love you, she was a famous ballerina
In Sunny Happiness, she was a renowned news anchor

I don't remember Devil Beside You well, all I remember is Mike He...lol
chimeracloud wrote: That's true...lol

In Fated to love you, she was a famous ballerina
In Sunny Happiness, she was a renowned news anchor

I don't remember Devil Beside You well, all I remember is Mike He...lol

Exactly my point. Also in Drunken To Love You & Down with Love they are actresses
In Devil Beside You the second female lead was annoying D: all i remember
sandypandy wrote: In Devil Beside You the second female lead was annoying D: all i remember

Not more than the one in Sunny Happiness, that woman was just beyond my comprehension....lol
I haven't watched Sunny Happiness yet
lily01 wrote: Not more than the one in Sunny Happiness, that woman was just beyond my comprehension....lol

Yes she was. I just wanted to wring her neck everytime she was on the screen. Also the one from Down With Love & i think they had dubbed the actress voice too so not only was her character horrible but so was her voice.
well i laughed my head off watching Jade Palace lock heart...honestly...yhat series is not just cliches, the continuity errors they left are bewildering as if they just wanted to out the series out there no matter the mistakes. Were they in a hurry or something? There is a moment where 5th prince pierces himself through and yet...he walks! he's a superman! a couple of episodes back there was also the giving birth scene which left me totally in stitches. The baby just shot out and the woman was fine within seconds... It was just hilarious. The acting was good, though, and the main leading pair did great..but they def could have got more carefully crafted scenes at times.
hmmm...seems like in almost every t-drama (of the few ones i've watched) there is an almost rape scene (hana kimi, mars, meteor garden)
nikitarm wrote: Yes she was. I just wanted to wring her neck everytime she was on the screen. Also the one from Down With Love & i think they had dubbed the actress voice too so not only was her character horrible but so was her voice.

Oh yeah!!! I had totally forgotten that I'd even watched Down with Love until you mentioned that - ha!! It was really really bad! Makes me wonder how BAD she ACTUALLY was if that was making it better!!

That being said - I just watched Drunken to Love You, and I'm sure there's a fleeting character in there which they dubbed over. It does strike me as odd that it's even an option....
I don't know if this can be considered cliched, but I had to add it somewhere.....The spoiler crammed opening credits...lol