Hello

I know that there are many series of this kind but I am a very picky viewer.

I'm looking for a series with good acting, a beautiful love story (no love triangle), a serious scenario (I am not a big fan of Chinese humor), not to old (6 years max) and especially with a strong and interesting heroine as the main lead (I can't stand the silliness of some heroines anymore).

I am very attached to the historical genre but it doesn't matter if the story takes place in a palace, or if it is a wuxia, xianxia series .... 

To give you some ideas I really liked, love in between, the legends, listening snow tower and Renascence. These are series that I recommend for people who have the same research criteria as me.

Thank you very much for your help in advance !

You must try THE REBEL PRINCESS. It fits to your every requirement :) For great character developments, I recommend RUYI'S ROYAL LOVE IN THE PALACE

The Long Ballad - the FL is a strong character from the start but what makes it better she goes trough quite significant character development too. The love story is one of my favorite - downplayed on flashy, romantic side but there is real strong connection  and understanding between the main couple  ( and both FL and ML are very strong independent character it their own right) from the  beginning and their bond gets better from there . The secondery love story is good too. The plot is interesting, serious enough and doesn't drag.

The Rise of the Phoenixes  - I'm currently watching it (around 30 episode) and FL is  already def one of my all time favorites: strong, very smart, doesn't take s..t,  has control over her life. Her realtionship with ML is  very engaging ( he is  not excactly a nice guy but a fascinating one  for sure) and they are awesome together  no matter in what way. 

Ancient Love Poetry - It fits exactly the description of drama you are looking for.  

Thank you for your reply ! I already watched it actually very good one ! Xu Kai Is a fabulous actor !

I really enjoyed this one, very beautiful and romantic:

Eternal Love of Dream   

this one has humor, but it's actually funny, also very romantic:
Love Between Fairy and Devil    

Ever Night   
no comedy, very cute though, one of the best fighting scenes I've seen, actually the best, one of my all time favorites (season 2 as well!)

Legend of Fu Yao   
Great drama with lots of interesting things going on.