KTC Resident:

Hey, yeah I am now more into C-Dramas than K-Dramas. Especially because of Xinxia and Wuxia/Historical genres. I am currently enjoying Reset and Sword Snow Stride

I noticed you dropped The Bad Kids and The Story of Ming Lan. 

First all The Bad Kids is a must watch drama C-Drama, especially if you like crime/mystery. You need to pick that up and complete it. IMO, It's mindblowing good. 

And I understand why you would drop The Story of Ming Lan. The first 20-25 episodes are basically introduction phase. You just need to push through them. After introduction it starts getting soo interesting. One of the Best Dramas ever, a unique one too imo

im enjoying reset as well, so close to finishing :) and ive heard goof things about sword snow stride will definiety check it out sometime soon.

i think i also prefer wuxia and xianxia or romance dramas over crime/mystery maybe thats why i dropped the bad kids ahaha im sure its a good drama. I checked out story of ming lan because of zhao li ying tbh but yeh it just didnt appeal to me idek why ive watched long dramas no problem before.

if you liked story of ming lan and wuxia/historical you should 100% check out princess agents i think that drama is really really good as well or journey of the flower if u want to watch xianxia they are so good i think haha 

Just finished watching C drama "Somewhere Only We Know". Excellent show. A lot of romance.  Very intense romantically in the last several Episodes.  A little more "adult" then most C & K dramas. Just a little. Even though the female lead got with a guy I was hoping for the ending seemed rushed. I give it a 8/10 (8 out of 10).

Also recently watched C drama "Love 020". Vey good show. It will appeal to young people as it depicts college students and gaming. A very simple and straight forward romance. It was nice to take a break from the intense drama and romance shows. I give it 8.5/10.

Fabius:

Just finished watching C drama "Somewhere Only We Know". Excellent show. A lot of romance.  Very intense romantically in the last several Episodes.  A little more "adult" then most C & K dramas. Just a little. Even though the female lead got with a guy I was hoping for the ending seemed rushed. I give it a 8/10 (8 out of 10).

Also recently watched C drama "Love 020". Vey good show. It will appeal to young people as it depicts college students and gaming. A very simple and straight forward romance. It was nice to take a break from the intense drama and romance shows. I give it 8.5/10.

yeh i think love 020 is very good as well i watched it a long time ago and its still a drama id recommed to people if thet are looking for a simple romance drama ahah

Fabius:

About "Somewhere only we know", it has 2 of my hated cliches, love triangle and breakup at the end, so bad :p

It was sad that the breakup lasted several episodes. At least she want back with the tight guy. 

i dont like breakups that lasts ages either :(

Waiting for more episodes Of Hello the sharpshooter to start the drama, so im rewatching generals lady

generals lady? the one with angelababy??

Yep, me.... take a look at my watchlist.

Recently I've started picking up C-dramas since they're producing more older woman/younger man genres than Korea and Japan. 

I recently finished 'Symphony's romance', and it has one of rarest and beautiful relationship between leads, great performance by actors/actresses.

I honestly did not expect to like it so much.

There is also underrated and unpopular drama - 'The centimeter of love', though it is more of a family drama type but leads are great and their progression in relationship is worth to watch.

Then there is 'fall in love', 'Ashes of love', 'Love and destiny', 'the story of minglan' and many more.

DavisLoret:

I recently finished 'Symphony's romance', and it has one of rarest and beautiful relationship between leads, great performance by actors/actresses.

I honestly did not expect to like it so much.

There is also underrated and unpopular drama - 'The centimeter of love', though it is more of a family drama type but leads are great and their progression in relationship is worth to watch.

Then there is 'fall in love', 'Ashes of love', 'Love and destiny', 'the story of minglan' and many more.

U mean this?

https://es.mydramalist.com/31265-cantabile-youth

I'm 31 and I discovered this genre last August. Hooked ever since.