Elite:

Recently I've started picking up C-dramas since they're producing more older woman/younger man genres than Korea and Japan. 

My fated boy, Jesus, I love their parents!

Elite:

Recently I've started picking up C-dramas since they're producing more older woman/younger man genres than Korea and Japan. 

hahha im watching one currently as well if u look on my list

DavisLoret:

I recently finished 'Symphony's romance', and it has one of rarest and beautiful relationship between leads, great performance by actors/actresses.

I honestly did not expect to like it so much.

There is also underrated and unpopular drama - 'The centimeter of love', though it is more of a family drama type but leads are great and their progression in relationship is worth to watch.

Then there is 'fall in love', 'Ashes of love', 'Love and destiny', 'the story of minglan' and many more.

i was about to watch symphonys romance but i got a bit put off as there was some bad reviews circulating around it :(

Yeah I also tend to watch mainly Chinese dramas in recent years and I'm a guy.

Many years ago I got addicted to history related stuff via a game called Age of Empires. China has a lot of dramas set in historic and fantasy settings so it lines up well with my interests.

I watch other Chinese stuff occasionally as well, particularly romantic comedies with fun dynamics between the leads.

LY7:

i was about to watch symphonys romance but i got a bit put off as there was some bad reviews circulating around it :(

Im on episode 12 and thinking about dropping it.... in not getting into the story and the FL is.... bleh... I can't even consider there's a FL in this drama, is just a ML accesory.... will continue for a couple episodes more before quitting

Dariosp:

Im on episode 12 and thinking about dropping it.... in not getting into the story and the FL is.... bleh... I can't even consider there's a FL in this drama, is just a ML accesory.... will continue for a couple episodes more before quitting

hahahah oh no thats not great then ill try it out if i haver a lot of time on my hands 

LY7:

hahahah oh no thats not great then ill try it out if i haver a lot of time on my hands 

Updated to 20…. And changing my mind. Romance is awful, but this drama is more about pursuing dreams and im getting into the history…. So it seems im go to finish it aswell :p

Dariosp:

Updated to 20…. And changing my mind. Romance is awful, but this drama is more about pursuing dreams and im getting into the history…. So it seems im go to finish it aswell :p

is there a lot of piano playing??

LY7:

is there a lot of piano playing??

Yes, specially in the last 1/3 Of the drama. Just finished it, so glad i didnt drop it when i thought so.  Probably not one of my favourites but overall very pleasant to watch… no love triangles, no stupid breakups and low to non existant angst … all i ask for a romcom 

but man, the editing…. Just horrible… no words

Now i need more recomendations… in the meanwhile im rewatching chef hua and Five Enough

LY7:

hahha im watching one currently as well if u look on my list

Yes, I've picked it up from your list. Why Women Love right?
I just hope the third wheel male(Xu Ning Yuan) doesn't stick around too much. Multiple couples tag is a good sign.

Starting Le coup de Foudre, long time in my watchlist… was hesitant because the breakups i read they have… but sounds Like a light romcom without so many angst 

Elite:

Yes, I've picked it up from your list. Why Women Love right?
I just hope the third wheel male(Xu Ning Yuan) doesn't stick around too much. Multiple couples tag is a good sign.

yeh its not a bad drama haha

Dariosp:

Yes, specially in the last 1/3 Of the drama. Just finished it, so glad i didnt drop it when i thought so.  Probably not one of my favourites but overall very pleasant to watch… no love triangles, no stupid breakups and low to non existant angst … all i ask for a romcom 

but man, the editing…. Just horrible… no words

Now i need more recomendations… in the meanwhile im rewatching chef hua and Five Enough

i might have to check it out then ,i love the piano hehehe

Finished Le Coup de Foudre.... read a lot of good reviews about this drama... overall enjoyed it, but the 2 leads annoyed me during so many episodes.

Now watching "Meeting You".... another non complicated romcom without any angst :p

Dariosp:

Finished Le Coup de Foudre.... read a lot of good reviews about this drama... overall enjoyed it, but the 2 leads annoyed me during so many episodes.

Now watching "Meeting You".... another non complicated romcom without any angst :p

oh i think i dropped that drama acc watched up to ep 10 ish and it wasnt really too interesting ngl...