wondering if there are any males out there like me who love to watch c-drama

Yup! 

I started watching this year and I guess I've seen 16 dramas so far.

Zappii:

Yup! 

I started watching this year and I guess I've seen 16 dramas so far.

yehhhh!! I've just looked at your list and I recommend you giving love O2O a shot (although the quality isn't great on YT), joy of life , journey of the flower and eternal love ten miles peach blossom if u like fantasy drama :) any recommendations for me as well??anything idm

I intend to see it soon, and I'll think about the others as well.

I have less interest in fantasy still i'll have a try
I really wish I could give you some recommendations, but you appear to have watched a lot more than me and even all that I've watched.

LY7:

yehhhh!! I've just looked at your list and I recommend you giving love O2O a shot (although the quality isn't great on YT), joy of life , journey of the flower and eternal love ten miles peach blossom if u like fantasy drama :) any recommendations for me as well??anything idm

I've watched 7 mainland dramas so far.  I started my 8th today.

In 2021 I was busy watching anime, but in 2022 I think I'll watch more C-dramas.

Zappii:

I intend to see it soon, and I'll think about the others as well.

I have less interest in fantasy still i'll have a try
I really wish I could give you some recommendations, but you appear to have watched a lot more than me and even all that I've watched.

joy of life isnt a fantasy its like game of thones if u like that , ahahaha its okay i was looking for korean drama recomendations 

mjf314:

I've watched 7 mainland dramas so far.  I started my 8th today.

In 2021 I was busy watching anime, but in 2022 I think I'll watch more C-dramas.

you should! i also watch anime (demon slayer s2 recently haha) if u ever need some c drama recs you can always just msg me :)

Thanks.  There are already a lot of C-dramas that I want to watch, so I don't need recs right now, but maybe I'll ask for recs in the future.

LY7:

joy of life isnt a fantasy its like game of thones if u like that , ahahaha its okay i was looking for korean drama recomendations 

ohh i see , i'll try for sure , for K dramas i can give recs

• Beyond Evil (great phyco - thriller)  *must watch if you love thriller*
  • Flower of Evil( thriller , gr8 bond between leads)
  • Crash landing on You( out of the box , rom)  *must watch if you love rom*
  • I'm not a robot ( sci-fi , rom)
  • My love from another star( cliche , rom)
  • Sweet Home (zombie , thriller)
  • Taxi driver ( suspense , thriller )  *must watch*
  • The devil judge (Dark , Politics)  * personal fav*

I can give you more recs just Dm me anytime :)

Zappii:

ohh i see , i'll try for sure , for K dramas i can give recs

• Beyond Evil (great phyco - thriller)  *must watch if you love thriller*
  • Flower of Evil( thriller , gr8 bond between leads)
  • Crash landing on You( out of the box , rom)  *must watch if you love rom*
  • I'm not a robot ( sci-fi , rom)
  • My love from another star( cliche , rom)
  • Sweet Home (zombie , thriller)
  • Taxi driver ( suspense , thriller )  *must watch*
  • The devil judge (Dark , Politics)  * personal fav*

I can give you more recs just Dm me anytime :)

thank you so much ill be sure to check them out for sure :)

LY7:

thank you so much ill be sure to check them out for sure :)

No problem , Hope you enjoy the kdrama journey too

LY7:
eternal love ten miles peach blossom if u like fantasy drama :)

I would also recommend its another story line: Eternal Love of Dream , it is a romance story of support characters from Eternal Love (Dong Hua and Bai Feng Jiu). Dilraba as Feng Jiu was very cute and it was beautiful story. :)

Another recommendation could be Douluo Continent, which is Xuanhuan (like Xianxia, but without immortal beings). 

Joy of Life was also good. My favourite character was uncle Wu Zhu. 

From sweet romcom genre I would recommend My Little Happiness or Sweet Teeth. From modern fantasy: My Girlfriend is an Alien 

I usually more watch jdramas, but now I have mood for chinese fantasy.

kardasx:

I would also recommend its another story line: Eternal Love of Dream , it is a romance story of support characters from Eternal Love (Dong Hua and Bai Feng Jiu). Dilraba as Feng Jiu was very cute and it was beautiful story. :)

Another recommendation could be Douluo Continent, which is Xuanhuan (like Xianxia, but without immortal beings). 

Joy of Life was also good. My favourite character was uncle Wu Zhu. 

From sweet romcom genre I would recommend My Little Happiness or Sweet Teeth. From modern fantasy: My Girlfriend is an Alien 

I usually more watch jdramas, but now I have mood for chinese fantasy.

i have eternal love of dream on my plan to watch list but im a bit short on time right now haha too many episodes. Joy of life was amazing i enjoyed it very much. thanks for the recs!

Just binged a bunch in the past 2 months, mostly wu xia type, and all 3 iterations of Young Justice Bao. 

LY7:

try snowdrop :))