added to my list thanks very much!

Count me in.... mostly romcoms and funny comedies... around 80 shows in the last couple months :p

I tend to avoid intense love triangle and misunderstanding dramas

You can check my list in the profile

There are quite some males on MDL watching C-dramas. You can find them mostly on de open feed posting drama stuff xD https://mydramalist.com/feeds

Dariosp:

Count me in.... mostly romcoms and funny comedies... around 80 shows in the last couple months :p

I tend to avoid intense love triangle and misunderstanding dramas

You can check my list in the profile

omg youve watched 80 in a couple of months thats dedicated drama binging hahaha i respect that ive seen your list and its acc pretty good with some of my fav dramas on there but my star ratings isnt the most generous so onyl if a show i really really enjoy way more than others would i give it a 10 star which is pretty rare maybe 1/2 dramas a year lol 

Shenmi:

There are quite some males on MDL watching C-dramas. You can find them mostly on de open feed posting drama stuff xD https://mydramalist.com/feeds

okok thanks 

have you just started out??

Love o2o is on Viki, free with ads.

Do you guys like computer gaming dramas, China has heaps of them (kinda like Love o2o)?

Love Me If You Dare - suspense + romance

Medical Examiner Dr. Qin - medical examiners helping to solve crimes. Quirky. No romance

What about kung-fu movies? There are all the greats like Jackie Chan, Andy Lau, Jet Li (I finally realized all the ones I had seen in the past could be put on my list, what a great day that was!).

Of course there are always the dramas where one person is picked on just about the whole time and finally win at the end. I think that is why I don't watch them all that often. They are interesting but I end up skipping half because of the constant presence of those who pick one of the leads and it takes everyone ages to get what is going on.

currently watching reset c-drama

Actually finishing Operation special warfare and starting Moonlight 

Dariosp:

Actually finishing Operation special warfare and starting Moonlight 

moonlight as in the C-drama?? ive watched it its acc decent but FL its a you either really like her personality or you hate it hahaha

you shoul watch legend of yunxi or skate into love as well if you like romance dramas :)

LY7:

moonlight as in the C-drama?? ive watched it its acc decent but FL its a you either really like her personality or you hate it hahaha

Yeah, having a mix of both with her voice :p

Will check the reviews of both dramas, thanks :)

hahaha thats how she talks in real life as well if you watch her variety tv shows 

Hey, yeah I am now more into C-Dramas than K-Dramas. Especially because of Xinxia and Wuxia/Historical genres. I am currently enjoying Reset and Sword Snow Stride

I noticed you dropped The Bad Kids and The Story of Ming Lan. 

First all The Bad Kids is a must watch drama C-Drama, especially if you like crime/mystery. You need to pick that up and complete it. IMO, It's mindblowing good. 

And I understand why you would drop The Story of Ming Lan. The first 20-25 episodes are basically introduction phase. You just need to push through them. After introduction it starts getting soo interesting. One of the Best Dramas ever, a unique one too imo