martar:

Oh! I am suffering after watching Fall In Love. And I just discovered it has the same actor as Goodbey my princess. Setting is totally different, but Fall in Love is a good romance with a great chemistry. I highly recommend it, if liked this actor.

OMG this actor SLAYED me in Goodbye My Princess (I think he's why I loved the story so much. And the FML). Maybe I'll start with this one instead? Haha

In my opinion you definitely should start with Fall in love. And please let me know about your impressions when you finish.

I takes sometimes 20 episodes to get immersed.

I would suggest you to try Eternal Love of Dream , it is side story about the romance of Feng Jiu (Dilraba) and Dong Hua (the guy with white hair). They are side characters in Eternal Love, but in ELOD, they are mains with a lot of sceen time. I watched ELOD first and loved it, then I tried EL and I also felt, that it was quite boring at start (I watched only 5 eps of EL).

I couldn’t do Eternal Love either, I liked eternal love of dream, but I had watched their beginning in eternal love so I skipped that and I skipped the mortal world arch because it’s melodramatic and actually pointless. It doesn’t effect the rest of the drama at all except there is one character at the end who comes back. If you start at the third story arch it’s really good. I love imperial lord and he is one of my favorite characters. Also try Love and Destiny it’s from the same world but the whole drama is good. Even the mortal story arch has some of the funniest scenes in it. There are two dramas with similar titles. It’s the one about the fairy who wakes up god of war and he is supposed to kill her because she is the key to freeing the demon lord.