Hello,

So  we get CGTN in France and they broadcasted a drama today. The thing is I caught the episode midway so I don't know the title and they give a program far less precise than other channels. They only write "dramas" and don't give its title, much less the episode number.

I'm guessing this is the beginning of the drama. The FL was working at a belgium hostel and had an accident with the ML, breaking two expensive bottles. She was then fired and had to go back to China. But then, she unexpetedly met the ML and his friend again in the plane. This is clearly a Hate to Love drama.

i think it's Mr Right 

there are 45 EPS and it's released in 2018

Yes, it is! Thank you. I just checked, it turns out what I saw was episode 2. Thanks ^^

GUYS, i am really desperate! Been searching for this drama for long but can’t remember the title. So i find the video on tiktok, in the video; The man who can’t see color (his whole life was just a black and white) but one day he is on a bus, then he saw a girl where he can saw the color on the color, on that girl only! I don’t quite sure if it’s cdrama or kdrama. Did any of you guys here know that kind of story? Can you guys tell me the title. Been wanting to watch that, but it’s frustrates me out because I don’t save the TikTok’s video and I don’t know the title!! Please please reply someone to this i will appreciate it a lot!

Kim_Lia:

GUYS, i am really desperate! Been searching for this drama for long but can’t remember the title. So i find the video on tiktok, in the video; The man who can’t see color (his whole life was just a black and white) but one day he is on a bus, then he saw a girl where he can saw the color on the color, on that girl only! I don’t quite sure if it’s cdrama or kdrama. Did any of you guys here know that kind of story? Can you guys tell me the title. Been wanting to watch that, but it’s frustrates me out because I don’t save the TikTok’s video and I don’t know the title!! Please please reply someone to this i will appreciate it a lot!

i think it's The Endless Love it's a c-drama released in 2017

Kim_Lia:

I think your looking for https://mydramalist.com/57369-chess-love, a C-drama