Jealous of her sister's popularity with the human they protect and the love she receives from the king, Mo Yin, the human form of Goddess Tengshe, colluded with the Demon Lord Shi You Ming to kill her sister Xian Yue. The act upset the balance between the God/ Human/ Demon worlds giving demons an upper hand. Xian Yue reincarnated as Ding Yao and returned to restore order. With the help of Wen Tian, a human-dragon hybrid, she set on a mission to re-forge the anti-demon vase using the holy pearls that Goddess Nuwa left behind from creating the human world. - DramaWiki

Are you planning to watch this?
I was planning on watching this....but it's not a high priority haha
It's been moved to my on-hold list....You know what that means...lol
It looks interesting though....
The story is interesting, it's just that after seeing Startling By Each Step's acting..(not the drama, it wasn't well edited...lol) the acting in this one falls short...
LisNoir wrote: The story is interesting, it's just that after seeing Startling By Each Step's acting..(not the drama, it wasn't well edited...lol) the acting in this one falls short...

Not good news for someone like me that doesn't watch chinese dramas or movies :p
The acting is a bit better than a few Taiwanese dramas, but Chinese and Taiwanese acting is very similar (SBES is the only one I've seen with great acting). So, if you tend to watch those and the acting doesn't bother you, you shouldn't have any problem with this one.
I wish Ding Yao would get in touch with the inner goddess she must have and do this too...lol

She probably will later in the series.

And I liked this part.....

So I see your watching this again Lis, haha. How's it going now? Is it getting any better??
It's about the same, but I do like the story. So, I'll stick with it...lol
This is fun fantasy adventure...I love it. best of all the episodes are only about 45 minutes long and we don't have to sit thru a title song or an ending song either YAY! thanks LisNoir for doing episode reviews so I spotted this little gem
goldenseal50 wrote: This is fun fantasy adventure...I love it. best of all the episodes are only about 45 minutes long and we don't have to sit thru a title song or an ending song either YAY!

thanks LisNoir for doing episode reviews so I spotted this little gem

Yeah, the episodes are short. Maybe this also helps me. Plus, I like some of the characters. And I like the fight scenes and the OST. And I'm glad that helped you find it. :)

Video might be a bit spoilery...lol

I read Lisnoir's episode review for ep 19 and I thought the same thing it would only take me about 3 hours to read that book...she read it for days lolol
Oh and I ***really want to know if that baby is going to have horns...by the way when did they do it? At the medical place? Really what the hell type of ending was that!! ending spoilers so don't read if you don't want to know
goldenseal50 wrote: I read Lisnoir's episode review for ep 19 and I thought the same thing it would only take me about 3 hours to read that book...she read it for days lolol

Jajaja...I know right! And for two or three days she was completely alone when she was "hiding" in the tomb. *SMH*

And wow...you finished it! I'm still on ep. 20...lol

Should be done tomorrow though. Then I'll read the little spoiler...lol