M.I.C (or MIC男团) is a Chinese idol group, with 5 members, form by and under the management of Taihe Rye Music.
The group consists of Wang Hao, Zhao Yongxin, Xiao Shunyao (YaoYao), Tan Jianci, and Chi Yuehan. Cui Lujia (崔鲁佳), who left the group in 2010 for unknown reasons.

M.I.C made a commercial to Chinese market with Korean girl idol group f(x), for LG?s Lollipop Cellphone M.I.C also participated on the show Migu Star Academy, winning the show in March 2010.

Members:

Wang Hao (王浩)
Date of birth: 17 May
Birthplace: Dalian, Liaoning, China
Height: 175cm
Weight: 62kg

Chi Yuehan (池约翰)
Date of birth: 20 July
Birthplace: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
Height: 175cm
Weight: 60kg

Zhao Yongxin (赵泳鑫)
Date of birth: 25 August
Birthplace: Kunming, Yunnan, China
Height: 181cm
Weight: 70kg
Ethnic: Yi

Xiao Shunyao (肖顺尧)
Date of birth: 23 March
Birthplace: Xining, Qinghai, China
Height: 185cm
Weight: 68kg

Tan Jianci (檀健次)
Date of birth: 5 October
Birthplace: Beihai, Guangxi, China
Height: 174cm
Weight: 58kg

Discography:

Albums:
Digital Singles:
2010-Jan-03 ? Lollipop

Also check out their Official BBC and Official Blog
Haha They're cute. But the expressions on their faces are cracking me up XD Especially that one guy touching his lip. LMAO!
Sleepninja wrote: Haha They're cute. But the expressions on their faces are cracking me up XD Especially that one guy touching his lip. LMAO!

Hahaha I just noticed it xD it is funny!
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha I just noticed it xD it is funny!

Think they watched Zoolander? Those are definitely some "Blue Steel" faces. XD

Sleepninja wrote: Think they watched Zoolander? Those are definitely some "Blue Steel" faces. XD

Hahahaha maybe!! That's hilarious! xD
I'm listening to Lollipop, it's really catchy. Everyone looks awesome.........except Sulli. WTF lol Why would they do that to her hair?
Sleepninja wrote: I'm listening to Lollipop, it's really catchy. Everyone looks awesome.........except Sulli. WTF lol Why would they do that to her hair?

Haha I listened to it (it is catchy!) but I didn't watch it. I'm not too familiar with F(x) either haha
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I listened to it (it is catchy!) but I didn't watch it. I'm not too familiar with F(x) either haha

I've only heard a handful of their songs. And out of those I only liked a couple. I like NU ABO and Hot Summer. Now, I have a third I like, Lollipop. I'm not a fan of the group, but I love Amber :D
Sleepninja wrote: I've only heard a handful of their songs. And out of those I only liked a couple. I like NU ABO and Hot Summer. Now, I have a third I like, Lollipop. I'm not a fan of the group, but I love Amber :D

Ohh I see haha. I don't really know any of their songs haha, I dunno why but I don't really get into girl groups that much. I do like the Lollipop song though (: And I have heard of Amber haha