I need a super pretty SJS or Shota avi and I am hoping one of you ladies or gents can help me. I want one of those long ones like you ladies are sporting. Can anyone make me one or... If I am being too presumptuous, tell me how to make a super long one like that...one with multiple pictures? All I have is stupid "paint". I don't have photoshop. Anyone?
I think Han, Crazy4You, and Wonton are the ones to go to for a pretty avi. :)
How did you do yours!? It's cool! I want that multi picture long avi! That is exactly what I'm talking about too.
the simplest way: go to power point, insert images you need, place them as what you want, do print screen and crop..LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: How did you do yours!? It's cool! I want that multi picture long avi! That is exactly what I'm talking about too.

This is one I found on Facebook and then edited with paint. lol His pencil holder was showing.
soracantabile wrote: the simplest way:
go to power point, insert images you need, place them as what you want, do print screen and crop..LOL

Hmmm..Okay. this sounds promising. I do have the PP... I will try it!
Sleepninja wrote: This is one I found on Facebook and then edited with paint. lol His pencil holder was showing.

Is that his bare bottom with a sensor dot?! LMFREAKINGAO!
Jeaniessi wrote: Is that his bare bottom with a sensor dot?! LMFREAKINGAO!

hehehe
Look at this beauty! PinkDiamond made it for me! PD... I heart you forevah! ♥♥♥♥♥
wonton made some for ppl, and i made my own following wonton's avi xD it is alot easier if you have photoshop since you can make ur pictures smaller and biger without making the picture bad. what i did was first i find alot of pictures, then you have to crop and make each picture the same square size and then put them together. i can see if i got the time this weekend to make a shota one :)
nekoblah wrote: wonton made some for ppl, and i made my own following wonton's avi xD it is alot easier if you have photoshop since you can make ur pictures smaller and biger without making the picture bad.
what i did was first i find alot of pictures, then you have to crop and make each picture the same square size and then put them together.
i can see if i got the time this weekend to make a shota one :)

Thanks Neko! I don't have photo shop but I do have power point and paint. I'm going to play with my very very very many picture choices and see if I can do something. I am a bit computer illiterate when it comes to some things. PD made me a very pretty avi though! <------ SJS! ♥
Jeaniessi wrote: Thanks Neko! I don't have photo shop but I do have power point and paint. I'm going to play with my very very very many picture choices and see if I can do something. I am a bit computer illiterate when it comes to some things. PD made me a very pretty avi though! <------ SJS! ♥

i think paint might be a better source, never user powerpoint to edit pictures before so not sure how easy it would be.... but if you have the new paint it have crop and all the basic things u need xD
Me want it!!! *grabs before Jeanie sees it* *merong* :p
i was going to do 15 pic collage but i end up with too many nice pic and couldnt choose which to not include x.x