twinklelie wrote: ooohhh it's really pretty :3

annyoeng :) .. i hope you will like my profile .. :)
Kara_Biberim wrote: annyoeng :) .. i hope you will like my profile .. :)

lots of eye candies is always a hit ;)
HEY GUYS! I HAVE HOT PICS ON MINE! COME ON GIRLS YOU KNOW U WANNA! :p
ChingooLaotang wrote: HEY GUYS! I HAVE HOT PICS ON MINE! COME ON GIRLS YOU KNOW U WANNA! :p

Girl, hotness overloaded! You seem to have problem with clothes!

I like my profile as it is, I am lazy so I kept it simple!
shaz22 wrote: Girl, hotness overloaded! You seem to have problem with clothes!

I like my profile as it is, I am lazy so I kept it simple!

HAHAHA lol but dont u love it!
atslipinbag wrote: http://mydramalist.com/profile/Marooya

This profile is cute ""

I saw this one the other day and thought so too :)
asliceofkate wrote: I saw this one the other day and thought so too :)

Urs is so elegant n pretty !!! N ur joong ki oppa is too adorable !!!! Hope u ll give me tips when i decide to upgrade my profile
the Joonk Ki image was one I ran across on photobucket. I made everything else to match because Joong Ki is such perfection <3 I'd be happy to give you any tips you'd like for your own profile. The editor is sort of finicky thoug, I had to go and delete code that showed up in my profile that was no where to be found in the WYSIWYG editor. Thank goodness for that view source button!
asliceofkate wrote: the Joonk Ki image was one I ran across on photobucket. I made everything else to match because Joong Ki is such perfection <3

I'd be happy to give you any tips you'd like for your own profile. The editor is sort of finicky thoug, I had to go and delete code that showed up in my profile that was no where to be found in the WYSIWYG editor. Thank goodness for that view source button!

Thank you !!

I m not familiar with editing stuffs not even photobucket / figs ... so i think it will take time for me to learn ... neway i don have proper environment now.. so when i will decide to do it then i will b PMing u ^^
Whew, finally finished my profile.. what do you guys think?
Hehe :) Check out mine! I'm thinking of making a "Bias" section.
check out my all new organized profile with neat links!