I still think Woo Hak is not Ki Ho.

---

#1: His friends in ep. 03 talked if they should tell Ki Ho his father is still looking him.

This means that Ki Ho is fully aware of his new identity, he never forgot anything.

However, Woo Hak forgot a part of his life, that part when he was still a kid.

If his friends, who are protecting his identity, decided to tell Ki Ho, and that Ki Ho is Woo Hak, would it not be weird that his friends have no idea he has amnesia? And if they do know, then why bother discussing if they should tell Ki Ho his father won't give up looking for him?

Q: If Woo Hak is not Ki Ho, then why is it in ep. 04 Woo Hak seems to be remembering memories from Ki Ho?

Manipulated memories.

This is well known today. In the US, police officers were even forced to retrain after this was proven. There are certain situations when people are very vulnerable to mental suggestions to that point that the person starts to think it did happen. And in certain police questioning, false suspects ended up being the true suspects because they admitted it. Some recover from it, some don't.

Memory manipulation was also used in other Korean dramas (and Western dramas for that matter). “Blind” was one such example; the younger brother was incorrectly remembering things because the true person with that memories manipulated his memories when the younger brother had memory loss due to an accident. Sounds familiar?

Hence, I still think Bo Geol is Ki Ho. This is why Bo Geol is so much against using the show to call out Ki Ho because he knows full well that his father is still looking for him.

This is why Bo Geol wants to stop Woo Hak from thinking that he was Ki Ho.

This is why Bo Geol suddenly ran away after he learned from Woo Hak someone sent flowers. Bo Geol immediately understood it was a trap set by his biological father.

Think of it, why would Bo Geol suddenly save Mok Ha just because of flowers and the message? Would he not be happy Mok Ha will finally meet the mysterious Ki Ho?

Why was it that Bo Geol knew to take Mok Ha away and run for their lives?

Is Bo Geol some shaman, and he suddenly felt Mok Ha is in grave danger?

Woo Hak remembering false memories is a misdirection. Like in “Blind”, Bo Geol / Ki Ho probably took advantage of Woo Hak's accident to implant some false memories as a misdirection. Or maybe, Woo Hak heard the story when they were younger, and now that his memories are starting to reappear, the first memories that started to return was the story about Ki Ho and now he is mistaking it to be his own memories.

ArK:

One more theory after ep4 : Ki ho is dead but his organs are transplanted and gives memory flashbacks to host . But it must be too dark for light kdrama

That sounds too far fetched for a drama like this... and if the director is planning to go crazy on that maybe .. but unlikely 

Ep 4 theory after that shocking glimpse into Woo Hak's memory lane:

So we all have seen the ending of ep 4 which feels like it is meant to confuse the viewer thinking again if Woo Hak is indeed Ki Ho. He's not. Here's why and I'll be adding the Easter eggs left by writer for us to know the answer way ahead of reveal

1. Bo Geol is the main lead. Makes no sense if you're making a major character silent and invisible to this point unless he has a hidden character identity. He needs to have a strong past to be male lead. And his melodramatic eyes everytime on Mok Ha makes no sense otherwise either.

2. He doesn't support Ki Ho being identified in fact aggressively suggested not to find him as he'd not want to be found. Which again, doesn't make sense , as he's a stranger to him how does he conclude so ? If he doesn't then why not support this woman trying to find her friend? Unless...you are him.

3. He aggressively suggested that Woo Hak ain't him and they don't match personality and he's a different person than Ki Ho.? I mean ..does he know ? Also he heard only that There were flowers from Ki Ho and he knew , he just KNEW where to go?? Boy how?? For a guy who's silent most of the time u know a lot .

4. Woo Hak memories show him hiding in a house that's unfamiliar and not his house. He's hiding in a cabinet but the calling of father seems to come as a bit nervous and as if calling outside of the place Woo Hak is hiding. Very sus . It could be his mom's house Nd this little guy happens to be the other son for mom. Or in fact just adopted brother who was stuck in the house and this jerk dropped by to find his son.

Easter Eggs( I ain't adding those Melo eyes He gives that's a lot )

1. Baggy jeans, that's something we see in his silhouette, which Ki Ho was wearing similar to Bo Geol.

2. No specs. Again , bo goel isn't wearing any either but woo Hoo hak is 

3. Woo hak vomits in sea Bo Geol is fine

4.he bought her shoes first time...

5. He was already there while she was singing That Night dedicated to Ki Ho. There was sadness in his eyes while listening to him

6. First morning in ep 2..Woo Hak was a heavy sleeper...Bo Geol seems to be light sleeper...guess who else is ..

I think this concludes it's Bo Geol. I'd say anything else would be misdirect.

Does anyone disagree with anything above haha..or agree?

I agree with others I think it's Bo Geol just because of some of his behaviors.  I think he's not telling her is because he is afraid his dad will find him (and his mom who was brought up early on). Her return is very public and he probably figures the dad will try to track him through her.

The small details likes seasickness and being light sleeper got me

Abhipsa Mohanty:

100% agreeing with you on this. Exactly 

Found another comment on YouTube theory I think Bogul is Kiho. Something a lot of

people are forgetting is how they talk about

Woohak copying everything bogul does, even

down to his personality and mannerisms. Sc

him being similar maybe because of that.

believe his injury and memory loss are the

reason for him copying his brother.

That flashback does make it harder to believe

it's Bogul but I think that is the point. Plus

Bogul has a mole like Kiho..just saying lol.

They want us to believe that woohak is kiho.

It's the obvious choice. Too obvious. And

Bogul gets so emotional when hes around

Mokha. First thing he did was buy her shoes

Personally, I want Woo Hak to be Ki Ho instead of Bo Guel. Kinda had enough of the "cold, broody, moody" ML in K-dramas for the time being.

JCDRANZER:

Personally, I want Woo Hak to be Ki Ho instead of Bo Guel. Kinda had enough of the "cold, broody, moody" ML in K-dramas for the time being.

This is actually the writer's first time to write a character that's a cold tsundere male lead. Her male leads are usually loud and goofy. So this is actually new to us viewers who watch her dramas.  I'm sure the male lead here has his reasons for being cold and reserved.

Abhipsa Mohanty:

I agree :') SO GLAD you're pointing all the easter eggs on huhuhuu i really hope they have more screentime nowㅠ

Legit, I just don't want Ki Ho to be Bo Guel, it kinda makes me sick if it's him as it's so damn generic even though he's probably the "main" ML.

JCDRANZER:

Legit, I just don't want Ki Ho to be Bo Guel, it kinda makes me sick if it's him as it's so damn generic even though he's probably the "main" ML.

It's drama lol why are you wanting it to be not generic. A Kdrama at that . Tbh idc who Ki Ho is as long as she loves Ki Ho . It's unfair if she doesn't end up with whomever is Ki Ho .