Major:

One of the things that bothered me the most was the horrendous score.  I'm willing to forgive a lot of things, esp when I know the details of their limitations, but that one I could never figure out wtf they were thinking.  If none of the bgm was to match the scenes, why not just order out and buy some tracks from independent composers on YT LOL?  There's some great stuff in the epic genre--Thomas Bergerson, Mark Petrie, Jo Blankenburg, Jeremy Soule, etc.  I'd love hear that.

But the emotional and sad flute BGM, don't you love the FLUTE??!?!?! The Untamed had a flute, we want a flute too!!! :D

God whenever that flute bgm came on I wanted to die.

Major:
One of the things that bothered me the most was the horrendous score.

Since the plot and characterization are already shit to begin with, the bad music just make the appearance of the shit a little worse. No less no more. 

I am trying very hard to see this drama with a mind as open as possible. But the bad choreography, dumb MC with inferiority complex, and confusing power logic just kill me little by little until I no longer have the will to continue.

OniBro:

But the emotional and sad flute BGM, don't you love the FLUTE??!?!?! The Untamed had a flute, we want a flute too!!! :D

God whenever that flute bgm came on I wanted to die.

LMAO

This is so god-tier by comparison, whelp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMbC47GNfpQ

Xien_Rue:

Since the plot and characterization are already shit to begin with, the bad music just make the appearance of the shit a little worse. No less no more. 

I am trying very hard to see this drama with a mind as open as possible. But the bad choreography, dumb MC with inferiority complex, and confusing power logic just kill me little by little until I no longer have the will to continue.

Yup I literally couldn't continue after ep twenty something.  I'm tapped out lol.

Major:

Indeed ...... There is no comparison here. It is not only the music, some of the voice dub in this drama is pretty bad, unfortunately including the voice dub for Tang San. And yes, I know that it is Xiao Zhan real voice.

Also I had this problem since the beginning, but did anyone notice that they sent Su Yun Tao, a 2 Ring, to protect HLN/QRX, a 3 ring. They even made him a direct  disciple of the chief if I'm not mistaken. This not only hurts the credibility of the power of SH, but also just the power system. All this hype of people being afraid to touch this random character and it's purely just to build artificial shock value to new viewers when he dies even though he has so little screen time.

The existence of this character was purely just to be killed off.

OniBro:
Also I had this problem since the beginning, but did anyone notice that they sent Su Yun Tao, a 2 Ring, to protect HLN/QRX, a 3 ring

Yes it was a giant WTF XD.

Major:

Yup I literally couldn't continue after ep twenty something.  I'm tapped out lol.

Hahahahahaha!!! All their fighting scene kill me slowly. 

Anyway, I have given my final rating for this drama in MDL. I am curious of what the final rating in douban would be. I see that the number of people rating it increases quite a lot today but the star percentage is not moving at all. 

OniBro:
This not only hurts the credibility of the power of SH, but also just the power system.

That was already a problem since the beginning of the drama, ever since Su Yun Tao was called the chief disciple. This was just madness. I think Wang Juan didn't even read the novel until the end.

Wang Juan should be a firefighter. He has an amazing talent to pour cold water over every single part of the script that could potentially be hot and exciting and successfully douse it. All these changes and for what? Nothing. Now that it over I can officially say what a disaster. Even when disregarding the novel, it is a milquetoast drama at best. 

Major:

Yes it was a giant WTF XD.

It was probably the earliest sign to me when I forced myself through this mess that the writer was not going to care about the power system and it's dynamics at all.

Shrimpy:
Wang Juan should be a firefighter. He has an amazing talent to pour cold water over every single part of the script that could potentially be hot and exciting and successfully douse it.

ROFL

OniBro:

It was probably the earliest sign to me when I forced myself through this mess that the writer was not going to care about the power system and it's dynamics at all.

Yeah, another alarm bell for me was when an unawakened, very much powerless TS was able to defend himself against a man-faced spider in ep1 lol.  whelp..  And SYT would have been a morning snack for that thing.

Singularity:
I thought they were going to do something interesting/new with the assassination plot but Bibi Dong nicks that entire plot line in literally 2 minutes.

apocalib:
Nah, they totally f* up Tang Hao's entrance. The most badass entrance and most badass display of Hao Tian Hammer's might reduced to a boomerang throw. I only watched for that scene and it was basically 10 seconds long.

Aww shit.

*sigh*

Well, at least I/we still have the anime.

Major:
One of the things that bothered me the most was the horrendous score. I'm willing to forgive a lot of things, esp when I know the details of their limitations, but that one I could never figure out wtf they were thinking. If none of the bgm was to match the scenes, why not just order out and buy some tracks from independent composers on YT LOL?

As the episodes have passed I've had this solidifying thought that hippy drum circle flute track is probably a placeholder track where they thought 'ok, in this sequence we'll need some background music, we'll stick this generic one in here now and figure out the right music for it later'. And then time passed and they didn't bother getting back to it. Its the only thing that explains it in my head. Otherwise I just ... don't understand.

Xien_Rue:
It is not only the music, some of the voice dub in this drama is pretty bad, unfortunately including the voice dub for Tang San. And yes, I know that it is Xiao Zhan real voice.

My opinion was pretty much the same as yours in regards to the first few episodes, in which I thought he sounded like he'd overdosed on cold meds. I think he improved after the first few though.

Major:

Thank you for the link. Is so good it almost weaned me away from the Adagio in D Minor from Sunshine.  

... Almost... :D

"KANEDA, WHAT DO YOU SEEEEEE!?"

I just want to say they did Er Ming dirty... lol! I seriously laughed when they showed him in the drama--not intimidating or awe-inspiring at all. 

Also why did they make Tang San's personality so different. He seemed like such a coward and weak in this show compared to the light novel/donghua where he was a lot more confident and formidable.