Euphoria:

Yeah they totally destroyed the IP. I almost hate Xiao Zhan cuz bc of his fans, no bili bili up masters are willing to stand out and diss this IP. Not even the ppl I know is known to do this kind of stuff. Now that the Lost Tomb Cloud High Palace is out and there are a bunch of videos dissing them. But no one did the same for DD. Why? Cuz Xiao Zhan everyone's afraid to. I'm starting to hate him

Can you take your bs actor hate some place else? Guess who is toxic, hint, look at your nick. 

Bilibili is filled to the brim with critiques about Douluo. Douban was ranting on a daily basis, most threads were about that. 

Xiao Zhan has no power over what Douluo would look like. His agency had no investment in the show, unlike Yuehua, and they rep who again? This thread had good, substantial discussion and you have plenty of other places to rage about people who have no influence on the content of this show. 

Shrimpy:

Can you take your bs actor hate some place else? Guess who is toxic, hint, look at your nick. 

Bilibili is filled to the brim with critiques about Douluo. Douban was ranting on a daily basis, most threads were about that. 

Xiao Zhan has no power over what Douluo would look like. His agency had no investment in the show, unlike Yuehua, and they rep who again? This thread had good, substantial discussion and you have plenty of other places to rage about people who have no influence on the content of this show. 

Look at u being an actor fan. Too bad this is novel fan sanctuary it said I could complain without disturbing drama fans

Shrimpy:

Also I'm not saying he has power but it's clearly his fault that one's able to stand up to this show. Someone needs to control his fans 

Euphoria:

Look at u being an actor fan. Too bad this is novel fan sanctuary it said I could complain without disturbing drama fans

Yes, complain about the way the novel was ruined not use this to irrationally hate on people that are in no way at fault for why that happened. Unsurprisingly, you dodge facts that don't suit your agenda. 

Once again, there are complaints about this show all over the Chinese side of the Internet. There were when it aired and there are now. Nobody is stopping anyone from doing this. And no, his fans don't have mind control powers to stop people who dislike this show from discussing it and they don't. 

Your type of bull is exactly why real fans of the novels are often not taken seriously. You use the genuine dissatisfaction with the show production and genuine complaints as a cover to hide your actor hate. It's tiresome. You have plenty of places to hate on Xiao Zhan and blbl is one of the faves for your type so go there for your nasty fix. 

Shrimpy:

Yes, complain about the way the novel was ruined not use this to irrationally hate on people that are in no way at fault for why that happened. Unsurprisingly, you dodge facts that don't suit your agenda. 

Once again, there are complaints about this show all over the Chinese side of the Internet. There were when it aired and there are now. Nobody is stopping anyone from doing this. And no, his fans don't have mind control powers to stop people who dislike this show from discussing it and they don't. 

Your type of bull is exactly why real fans of the novels are often not taken seriously. You use the genuine dissatisfaction with the show production and genuine complaints as a cover to hide your actor hate. It's tiresome. You have plenty of places to hate on Xiao Zhan and blbl is one of the faves for your type so go there for your nasty fix. 

Oh I'm not true novel fan. Well other ppl aren't complaining about my actor hate so obviously ur the actor fan here being annoyed that ur precious boy's being shitted on. Like I said, I saw no video dissing this drama so obviously it's Xiao Zhan's toxic fandom doing cyperbully again

Yeah, since this has been invaded by irrational haters, I am done. I don't want the stench to cling to me tbh. 

It was nice talking to the rest of you guys, hopefully no douluo s2, though Tencent does seem to plan to go on with Douluo 2. Yikes for us all. 

No. Just no.

Honestly, all I have to say is this is the reason why I don't like live adaptions. Even so....the idiot I am, I keep trying it out. Thinking they'd eventually stick to the original. My biggest complaint was Tang San's personality change...In the end, it's better to think of this as a completely different and original drama with the same title, that has nothing to do with the Soul Land novel I know and love, written by my one of my favorite Chinese authors. I'll just go back to rereading the novel and watching the anime. ^^

Woah I didnt expect this grave to be lively again