pinksprings01:

I hope the director reunited with them in future drama(s). It doesn’t even have to be a drama with both of the leads.

The problem is having the right story/script and the right people for it, missing one pice and it’s not the same.  It’ll be a while before something like this comes along.

pinksprings01:

Hoping they produce another historical drama in the future. I really like the way the drama was filmed.

Same!! 

CKT_DramaFan:

The problem is having the right story/script and the right people for it, missing one pice and it’s not the same.  It’ll be a while before something like this comes along.

Yeah if the leads do reunite, it should be a drama with a solid script even if it’s a romcom.

pinksprings01:

Yeah if the leads do reunite, it should be a drama with a solid script even if it’s a romcom.

Yes please, the last thing they need is something like Touch Your Heart T__T

pinksprings01:

Hoping they produce another historical drama in the future. I really like the way the drama was filmed.

YES!

LBPG:

I’m not even sure how to describe Touch Your Heart but yes…please nothing like that.

CKT_DramaFan:

I’m not even sure how to describe Touch Your Heart but yes…please nothing like that.

Fan service at the expense of plot? It's a waste of talent.

LBPG:

A bad script really would be a waste of their acting skills

pinksprings01:

A bad script really would be a waste of their acting skills

Didn't stop me from watching Wok of Love a few times lol. But the game has changed, hasn't it? 

LBPG:

Didn't stop me from watching Wok of Love a few times lol. But the game has changed, hasn't it? 

Lol

LBPG:

Yeah…it’s time for more roles like TRS, that’s daesang material. Sometimes no matter how good the acting, the right role also plays a huge part. I think it was really meant for Junho and Seyoung to be San and Doek-Im as this project went through a lot to even get started.

CKT_DramaFan:

Yeah…it’s time for more roles like TRS, that’s daesang material. Sometimes no matter how good the acting, the right role also plays a huge part. I think it was really meant for Junho and Seyoung to be San and Doek-Im as this project went through a lot to even get started.

Agreed! 

A thread about the relationship between Deok Im and the Queen dowager

https://twitter.com/sillysone/status/1477604916701106177?s=21

LBPG:

Flowers seen at the end of ep 16 in Deok Im's room 

https://twitter.com/Hoyaanae/status/1477823222083375104?t=bqALORSWBXY3xs1l_oEhPw&s=19

?? Meanings in every detail.