I notice I've watched too many dramas when even my mannerisms and expressions are becoming more korean every day, like bowing to others (I'm not living in an Asian country) and constantly saying aigooo and omo omo and andwaeee.

I not only recognize the actors playing minor parts but also the locations (not just the famous ones)...

I begin to understand some sentences without having to read subtitles also when I understand references to other shows within a series 

I have almost 600 shows on my complete list and I know that there are shows I've missed. 

White Plushy:

I can predict the next dialogue the leads will say

that's so true

when you know who's gonna appear next(maybe)

I realized I understand more Japanese than I thought I did due to how much content I've watched over the years.

When I call my friend 'Chingu'

When you can't stop watching dramas everyday.

When you use drama expression while thinking inside your head. 

Midnight Storms:

When you use drama expression while thinking inside your head. 

This is me everytime :")) not only while thinking, but also I also try to speak with korean, japanese, or chinese expressions while with my friend or family. And they just ignore me.. wkwkwk

And I realized when my korean OST playlist is more than 500 songs, and now I have another playlist for japanese and chinese OST..

when I start crushing on fictional characters xD

When you are able to remember the character names (this one because I had a hard time remembering all the names in the beginning lol)

When my currently watching list begins to have more than 10 dramas

Momochan:

When my currently watching list begins to have more than 10 dramas 

Me too.. I realized it :'D

Even now, I have 30 dramas on my currently watching list.. ><

When you always find a reason to watch a drama. No matter how boring it might be