When my first reaction to everything were shout in Korean: Aigoo, Daebak, Heol, Jinjja, Omo, Andwaeee

...I realised it's time for work but I haven't slept through the night at all

you miss the premiere of many american shows you were wanting to watch but are fine with it because you were watching dramas instead.

.....I check my 'Completed' list on mydramalist

When your native language on TV sounds like a foreign one for that one second, right after you've binged watched a drama. 

You begin using the phrase "aigoo" in everyday life

.... your friends tell you daily "You have no life"

i know  i have been watching to many dramas when my wattpad account is filled with fanfrictions 

ur exams tommorow and all your thinkin of is 'dIsGuRsTiN sHiAt' and 'KimCHaNa KiMChAnA" and "VerOnICa FaRk hEyO"

every single moment of your life is somehow connected to a drama scene which plays in your head

my big bro scolded me while I was watching a drama 

You recognize at least one person from the MDL birthday list at at least 4 days in a week

You put on an episode, and realise a minute or so in that there's no subtitle, but you didn't notice because you're so used to hearing the language spoken.

Midnight Storms:

You recognize at least one person from the MDL birthday list at at least 4 days in a week

hahaha

You recognize at least one person from the MDL birthday list everyday lol

... I notice that I have watched dramas for more than a year of my life (431 days exactly) and I'm not even that old! Like, what am I doing with my life?! (O.o)