When you realized you spent more than 100 whole days of your life watching dramas thanks to the stats. (And that's just for the completed ones!)
When you see person/persons crossing a street in a drama and are instantly afraid that some car will come around and there'll be an accident (thanx Cinderella & 4 knights, totally blame you, hadn't happened before)
WHen I'm suppose to say "Chapter" bbut I've said "Episode" whenever we have study discussions 
You know you've been watching too many dramas when.. you can recognize all the ahjummas and ahjussies in the dramas xD
@Rouzmary hahaha that's sol right! 
@joy That would definitely be me.
@KameSan Gosh! They really know how to choose the jackpots

When your eyes go blurry and watery but you are already wearing your glasses.
@berceuse have yet to experience that, guess I'm not at that level XD

When you want to watch a drama but all the plots seem boring and already seen so you just re-watch your old ones/favorite ones
When you always find a reason to watch a drama. No matter how boring it might be

When your 2018 completed dramas list you started mid-summer has 44 entries, not including rewatches. 

I know I watched too many dramas when people start calling me “sensei” or “sunbei”

when you recognize one of the background music is used in another drama xD

when you watch drama's first episode and like ohh shit I have watched this and come here to add it to my watch list :))

when you've seen the same supporting cast in more than 5 different shows

so used to dramas I get into an anime slump :/ 

..when I start crushing on fictional characters xD

I'm loving Choi Jin Hyuk in Zombie Detective and Gu Family Book!