You know you've watched too many dramas when you expect your family to talk in another language but they speak English.

when the only thing on youtube you like to watch is kdrama multicouple mvs

you forget your bedding time as you keep focus on epi of drama

your thoughts get way too consumed by drama, that there's no room for anything important

when you forget what year you're living in

I know i've watch too many drama when I know it's not their own voice. Haha...

when my butt hurts soooo much apoooooooooooo sniff T

When you hear a character’s name referenced, and you think “Oh, good he’s in this too!”      Only the character was in a previous drama you watched days or weeks ago!?

When after completed my recent drama, I feel tired of dramas and off to see movie instead..

When something good happens to me, I think "I must have saved Korea in a past life". I'm not Korean and have never been anywhere near Korea.

When my face in the mirror suprises me because I'm so used to seeing the main female lead's face in a drama I'm binging. 

When it is not yet finished the half of the year and I am about to complete the alphabet challenge which I discovered at the end of May. Among the 55 dramas I have seen thisd year, I have 25 different beginning letters. I am lacking 2 now!

when i crave and search for another drama to watch but kind find any to fit my taste. :/

When you're more worried if you'll be able to complete more than 1 round of the 2023 Watch challenge rather than your actual work.

when I tell my friends that someone looks or behaves like a drama character ...