Never have i ever....

This discussion has been closed.

idk just some scary mythological-type "man" with no face...i just freaked myself out once at night lol
True Never have I ever been in a hot air ballon
True,though I'd like to! I don't know the specifics of this game, but thought it would be fun to post something I HAD done for the next person to answer.... Never have I bungee jumped off a bridge.
true. I bungeed off of a ledge onto the big air pillow thing. never have i ever been to Japan
True. I'd love to go though! Never have I ever cheated on an exam
false :/ not my finest moment never have i stayed up for more than 3 days
True Never have i ever bought a drama OST CD
True. Never have I ever participated in a flashmob.
True Never have i got drenched in rain eventhough i had umbrella/raincoat
False. The rain at my university was almost always accompanied by gale force winds. Even with an umbrella the wind would make it so that you still ended up looking like a wet dog Never have I ever been able to play the piano
false, i played it at school (but i suck at it) LOL never have i ever, loved then hated an actor/actress...
True . I love/hate the characters they play not tye actor/ actress tyemselves Never have i ever put salt instead of milk in tea
True. Never have I ever had a panic attack.
flas. ive had minor panic attacks. im sure we all have at some point never have i tried a sandwhich with crisps inside (sounds wieird but taste quite nice!)
false. had them when i was younger...on a similar note never have i ever LIKED eating chip butties. (when you put chips between buttered bread and lots of ketchup)