I love... PB & J sandwich
i love the song that without lyrics and without music ...i love silence lol
I love going out to eat with my family!!
I love my mom, Kim Junsu, Shim Changmin, Kim Jaejoong, Yuzuru Hanyu, Lee Jun Ki, japanese food, döner, pizza, cake, my laptop, ipad, phone, myself, korean dramas...
I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CLICK THIS LINK^^ Seriously please guys! Help my fangirl heart and click!~~ http://www.gurupop.com/event/107/67757275706f703836353732
I love little baby ducks, Old pick-up trucks, Slow movin trains, and rain. I love little country streams, Sleep without dreams, Sunday school in May, and hay. And I love you too. I love leaves in the wind, Pictures of my friends, Birds of the world, and squirrels. I love coffee in a cup, Little fuzzy pups, Bourbon in a glass, and grass. And I love you too. I love honest open smiles, Kisses from a child, Tomatoes on a vine, and onions. I love winners when they cry, Losers when they try, Music when it's good, and life. And I love you too.
I love my Tamagotchi IDL english!!! :-)
I love cake I love the way Chang Min said Jin Hee name in Emergency Couple like (can he say my name like that) I love watching Ji Sung and Lee Buying Hun on screen. I can't help but LOVE Lee Jin Wook in any romantic scene. And I Love Scent of a Woman k-drama. P.S. I Love cake.:-)
I love when no one cares about me, listens to me, or talks to me.
I love my MOM and DAD