Ok, so we have LOVE in our thread..

Lets throw out our black feeling out here!
[I know Hate is a very strong word but were not kid anymore right?!]
so what do you Hate? name it and say it!

I hate it.. when someone giving me a dirty look!
i hate nothing or nobody :) Why hate when you can love? Even if someone hates you, just give 'em a smile and move on with your life! :D
I hate it when people don't have any common sense, I hate people who misinterpret things I say easily and like to put words in my mouth, I hate it when people refuse to take care of themselves and yet want other people to take care of them, I hate people who make jokes out of things like rape, etc... and I probably hate a lot more of other things.
I hate when people judge you before they know you. I hate sarcasm (that is really what they think). I hate boredom.
i hate the smell of vinegar. that is my kryptonite :)
I hate Internet problems.
I hate that that person's words are still haunting me and proving themselves true almost ten years later. T-T
I hate it when I do something wrong and then someone says "I told you so"... It's so frustrating!!
I hate it when people are bad mouthing a person who is 5 feet away
I hate the one who make me fun
I hate getting up in mornings or is that invalid? Otherwise I dislike people not looking out for others. You see that girl on crutches? Just for the love of god give her a seat.
i hate it when people ask for the truth when they dont really want to know
hello everyone,

I was planning to post this in Forum game! I guess I just blindly post a new thread w/o double checking it.

and for that,I hate it! sometime I hate myself for not paying attention.

PS- we are going to move this in Game thread.
Once the forum moderator are back!
Both of them are quite busy at the moment;