Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

I don't really have a lest favourite genre but I really don't like watching a lot of crime dramas...they just don't interest me even if my favourite actor or actress was in it, it would be the last thing to watch on my list! What drama cliché do you hate the most? (Like what typical storyline bothers you the most?)
The amnesia arch, like in Nice Guy. It ruined the rest of the drama for me. Second would be the mysterious illness that doesn't show up until halfway through the drama. What drama troupe do you like the most?
I'm not sure what that means exactly but if there's one with YoonHae then that one. hello?
Uhm Hi, I guess Have you ever seen a drama/s where the supporting cast are more entertaining than the leads?If Yes, What is it and why is that?
Heirs- to me Young Do, Bo Na and Chan young were often more entertaining than the lead characters drama kiss you hate the most and why
Kiss scenes in You're Beautiful were awful - I've seen better kiss scenes in anime :p What movie do you plan to watch next?
It's Entertainment What are you planing to do?
I am planning to watch Cunning single lady! Which drama couple did you hate the most?
I...didn't have breakfast therefore my answer is nothing! Would you marry me if you were dared? (Excuse my drama puns! //shrinks into a corner)
Is that a proposal? Do you mind that I answered with a question?
Nopees...Im actually from the UK!! What book is your favourite?
Hmm I have many but I'll say "Waiting For You" by Susan Colasanti. It's so adorable and cute, I've read it many times now. What's your favorite non-Asian movie?
Hmm maybe Forrest Gump What's your favourite item in your closet?
Ummm I don't really have a favourite item in there!! What was the best gift you have given to someone?
An album of her favorite group back then - Teen Top. What are your plans for today?