Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

at night before sleep, or maybe i just like sleeping whats your favourite manga?
Hmmm I don't really read mangas. Who is your favourite actor/actress?
there's a lot, but right now my favourite actor is shun oguri and my favourite actress is gong hyo jin. what's your favourite mellowdrama?
Endless Love What's your favourite romantic comedy drama ?
OOoohhh That's hard...The only one that I can think of is Playful kiss at the moment. I really enjoyed watching that!! What Asian Movie is your favourite?
right now my favourite is A Werewolf Boy, but my favourites often change based on my moods do you have a favourite anime?
If I have to pick one that would be Dragon Ball. What game(s) are you playing right now?
The Sims 3, Aura Kingdom, Super Mario Galaxy, Pokemon.. ahh I can go on forever xD Which site do you spend the most time on when you're online?
i dont have just one there are a few that i jump around to...MDL obviously, facebook, dramafever to name a few would you be ok with a noona relationship?
Yes If he was more mature than me then im fine with it!! :D What genre of music do you like to listen to the most
I dont have any favourite genre, if i like it then i listen it. what type of person are you?
Personally I am a happy-go-lucky person who likes to cheer everyone up. I like to make people smile and if I have to make a fool out of myself to spread cheers then so be it!! What kinds of things do you dislike in other people?
when other people looking down on me or if they too arrogance. what's your weakness?
A cup of hot joe. I'm addicted to coffee. :) What trait/attitude/hobby or anything that is uniquely you? or that separates you from others?
read a lot of novel and watch so much dramas make me unique i guess,,,, my family and friends dont really know what im talking about sometimes,,, whats your favourite food?