Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

Noodle Who's your favourite actor ?
Ummmmmm I have so many but I really like Woo Bin and So Ji Sub Who is your favourite actress?
Ariel Lin for sure. Is there anything that you really wanna do now?
I really don't want to do anything right now!! What do you like to do in your spare time when you are not watching dramas?
It depends, I like watching anime or reading a book, maybe playing video games or trying to improve my drawing or even playing keyboard. Oh, yep! It may sounds weird, but~ studying too. There's a lot of things I like to do actually. *nod *nod Which is your favorite books so far?
there are too many i cant pick just one...the Kushiel series..almost anything written by Neil Gaiman do you have a hobby that surprises your friends because they don't think it suits you?(other than your drama addiction)
Yes, everyone just thinks that I study from monday to monday. So almost everything specially playing video games, drawing, watching anime, reading manga... It would be a short answer to say which hobby my friends think that suits me and it would be: studying, playing piano and reading (books). What did you wanted to be when you were about 5 years old?
I can't remember, maybe Nobita what do you fear?
i hate spiders..and thunderstorms make me very uncomfortable name one thing you would change about yourself if you had the power to change it
Ummmmmm I would make my hair grow thicker and longer and healthier!! If you could choose to have a superpower, what would it be and why?
Teleport,,,, it must be great to be able to travel without much money, What do you like about yourself?
My eyes and height. Are you learning a foreign language?
Yes, but I wish I could practice them a bit more. Do you like Lord of the Rings?
OMG I love The Lord of the Rings!!! Do you like The Hobbit?
Yes, and i really looking forward to the third movie. :3 What would be your badest nightmare you could imagine?