Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

Its 12:00 AM right now so I guess I will drink tea now and then eat something at 2 AM then I will fast for the rest of the day. I guess I will start watching some old dramas!! :D What are your plans for the summer?
I will just lay in my bed,reading or watching dramas,anime and TV shows + I'll go out whenever my friends want to just so that I have at least a little bit of a social life. xD What do you think of the medical genre?
I think its pretty interesting. Although I think the only medical genre I have watched is Emergency couple and I quite enjoyed all the medical stuff! So yeah I think its interesting! If you were given a million pounds/dollars, what would you spend it on?
pretty boring stuff really..paying off all my debts, and the debts of my immediate family...and then travel with what is left over name one thing you kind of want to do but arent sure you will every work up the courage to try?
Hm...Maybe go to a concert of my one of my favourite artists by myself? Loud sounds scare me most of the time, so I've never been to one because it'd be noisy. The only time I will go to one is if someone goes with me and it was someone I really trusted I might consider working it up...but by myself? No way, I don't have enough courage for that. What is the strangest thing you believed as a kid?
nah! boy and only boys "hearts" what time is it in you area ?
10:35 PM How is your summer coming along?
Its quite boring as I am job hunting at the moment! So I get nagged from my dad a lot!! I need a holiday but no money to go!!! What food do you crave for the most?
noodles...almost any kind of noodles...pasta,ramen,vermicelli. noodles are a beautiful thing what do you like to snack on most?
nuts , chips, or popcorn .... well, anything in my face do you watch news?
Sometimes!! What do you enjoy watching most of all?
romance, mellowdrama, food. do you like bromance?
Depends who it is and what their character is like!! What is the best thing about school that you like/miss?
the best thing was when the class ends hohohohohoho,,, where do you want to go for a vacation?
my vacation is already booked..i'm going to a big sci-fi convention in atlanta what is your favourite time of day