Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

Even though my favourite is Healer I'd pick Reply 1997 because jams I guess. XD

If you could choose one drama to jump into as a character already there which drama would you pick, and which character? 
Chae Yeong Shin in Healer.  She gets to play with Ji Chang Wook all day and he's freaking amazing!  YUM.

If you could restyle the hair of a kdrama character, which character would it be and what would you do?
The first one that comes to mind is Joonhee from Falling For Innocence. I'd make him put his hair down, and gut it trimmed about so it won't be in his eyes when it's down. Through that whole drama I thought he was SUPER ugly and gross. But looking pictures up, he looks totally normal with his hair down. =P 

Who was your first Korean crush?
Kim Soo Hyun

When did you start watching Korean dramas?
May 14 2012 I watched the last 6 episodes of You're Beautiful.

If you could look like a Korean actor/actress, idol, or model who would you pick?
i'll be Jaejoong woot-! woot-! XD its my dream to look like him XD

If you will be given a chance to date one of your favorite celeb, who it will be?
Hoya of Infinite, and if it didn't work out that's okay because now hoya introduced me to all the other members and I now have a lifelong freindship with infinite lolol <3 

If you will be given the chance to sing with a kpop idol who would you choose?
Luna of f(x) or Solar of Mamamoo. Both have awesome voice and since I can't sing I would certainly just rap alongside or clap with my hands ahah.

If you could change the ending of one drama, which one will you choose and why? :)
I'd change Surplus Princess and I'd make her end up with Shikyungssi. That drama sucked because I didn't ship her with Hyunmyung AT ALL. Hated that drama for that. so stewpit. XP Good question though ^^ I like it. 

If you could watch kdramas 24/7, would you?
yes ofc. >.> but i already do that.

whos your favorite character in which drama?
Seo Junghoo, Park Bongsoo, Healer <3 

Did you have a good day today? =) 
yes, thank you for asking :)

did you eat already?
Np. And yup.^^ It wasn't very tasty though. lol

What's your favourite game on the forums?
'I will' or 'I won't' and Kiss or Dismiss -> simple and funny :)

What was the last movie you watched ? (asian or not)
....................ummmm..... lemme ponder on that for an hour or so... I don't really watch movies anymore, so it'd have to be a long time ago. =P well... um.... I seriously can't think of one other than Prince Of Persia which I didn't really watch, I was just looking back and forth from swtor and that. And that was at least a month ago... Not sure. haha

What's you favourite thing about MDL?