Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

No, I'm no good at following fashion trends in general lol.

What is your least favorite drama and why?
Absolute Boyfriend. I believe it could be a very good drama and they ruined it...I was disappointed with the way they dragged the story, it became so boring that it made me believe that even actors that I liked before had no talent and even though it was the least annoying I was very confused 'cause the female protagonist was a Korean actor and they dubbed her voice. I really should have dropped this...

Have you ever foung a drama protagonist with the same or similar character as yours?

yes

What genres do you prefer in dramas?
Ahhhhhh~~ *screaming* I love Crime, Detective, Mystery, Action, Thriller, Gore, Psychological !!!! My favorite genres! 

What are your top 5 favorite Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai and/or Hong Kong dramas? 
ooo tough one .. there are too many but from the top of my head (in no particular order)

hana kimi, nodame cantabile, healer, masters sun, kill me heal me.

Question, Who would you snog, marry avoid in each catergory (actor/actresses, singers, tv hosts)?
snog Song Joong Ki and Kim Woo Bin, marry Lee Joon Gi and  Ji Sung ,, avoid Jo Soo Hyang

what is the first thing you do when you wake up 
Poor Jo Soo Hyang :p What did she do wrong ? 

Put my glasses on to look at the time.

What is the last thing you do before going to bed ? 
because she played hang so yeong in school 15 

in weekdays I'll make sure my alarm is on in weekends I will make sure it's off 

who is your role model and why 
My ultimate role model is Jesus~ Because Jesus saves lives bruh~ lol XD But world wise right now it's Kang SoRa, because she was pretty chubby before, but lost a lot of weight and is SO HOT and amazing body right now, and she really worked hard for where she is now. and Park Boyoung because I just love her and want to be as adorable and lovely as her. XD AND Infinite. All of Infinite <3 They work so hard for everything and still stay humble and each member has a reason they are my role models, but that would be a whole nother 7 paragraphs. Haha XD 

What was the happiest time in your life? Or happiest moment
Lol and I thought I had too much role models 

that's an easy question ,,,
it's when my hidden crush confessed ,, ok it was a dream but I was so happy back then XD

do you remember the first person you friended I'm MDL if yes who is it?
Unfortunately no u.u Shame on me xd

What occupation do you have right now?
Student... Omg I started typing student and almost put Stupid. LOL And I remember mine zan!! It was CrazyInLove (CIL)

What's your current drama addiction?
Hahahaha I'm sure your using stupid more than you should ,,, wow I you're great I have no Idea who's my first friend

OH my Ghost ,,, I visit its page daily just to feel better XD

have you been in an job interview before ? if yes what was the strangest question or answer
Yes for a parttime job though. They asked me the same question twice in a row like.. D: Didn't got it in the end u.u

After you joined the drama culture, did you changed any habbits you've had before (like food or sports etc.)?
it's their lost ,,, my strangest question was " can you hear me? " XD and I got the job lol

my favourite sport  changed it was running now it's riding a bike  and sleep dancing " don't ask "
 I don't know the relation but after these drama I started to wink.... a lot ;D

did you noticed anything unusual in MDL in the last 24 hours?