Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

Yes, I got really pissed off back then. Oh, man, I'm a bad person.

Did you ever tried to see shapes on the clouds while staring at the sky?
Yes! I once saw a dragon shaped cloud. It was so damn cool! ^^ 

If you could go on a trip anywhere in the world, where would you go? Name 5 places you'd go.
I'd love to go to South Korea, Japan, Canada, France, and the Maldives (great question!)

What dramas on your list got 10/10 rating?
  • Healer
  • Bad Guys
  • Boss & Me
  • Innocent Man
  • Kill Me Heal Me
  • It's Ok, That's Love
  • Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
  • Rich Man, Poor Woman
  • Autumn's Concerto
  • I Need Romance 3
  • Gokaiger
  • Gaim
  • Itazura Na Kiss
  • Wizard
  • W
  • Queen In Hyun's Man
Ok So, if you had to choose one of your favorite actors/actresses/idol/singer/bias.... whoever they may be, if you met them one day but they were feeling down how would you cheer them up?
Well it really depends on the person and the relationship you might have with her/him.
For example if I had the chance to met Sulli and she were feeling down, I would probably offer her coffee while listening to her story, reassure her on her quality, try to understand the problem, ...
It's really hard to cheer someone up in general and especially when you're not close to that person.
But you know whats always works? Jokes and funny things :) If you can crack a smile from the person, you won.

My question: If you could only watch three dramas for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

I wouldn't be able to choose. There are so many good ones. >.<

Do you find anything on TV interesting these days?
yes, it's a reality show.

How would you differentiate selfish from immature?
A person who's selfish would only think about what would benefit them. They don't care about others other than their personal gain and growth (kinda similar to greed). I also think selfish people are not always immature as they are mature enough to carry their responsibilities (I.e. job well). An immature person can lack a sense of responsibility and can act recklessly. 

When you finished a drama that was really good from almost start to finish except for the finale episode, have you wished that you're the person writing the finale episode instead of the PD/writer? 
Most of the time no, only when open endings happen or when the writers make the ending unsatisfactory to watch or end too quickly and I wonder what the hell happen.... 

While watching dramas when the actors have chemistry together on the screen and kiss do you wonder if that was real acting or real kiss? 
Haha errrrm not really, but I've wondered if they develop feelings for each other while filming.

Do you have any drama OST playlists?
I do! A lot of them actually! ^^ 

Have you ever watched BTS of dramas where the actors and actresses have to do something embarrassingly cute, like kiss scenes? 
Yep I did.  I watched the Innocent Man BTS with this special kiss scene on the stairs.... Mama Mia,  so cute ^^
Did you still listen to western artists or your mp3 player is only full of Asian singers ?
I actually listen to every kind of music 
How did you started to watch dramas ?
Anime... I was marathoning this one anime and when it ended, it kinda hit me hard... so I went looking to see if there was a second season, but there wasn't. To my surprise, there was a live action drama of it and I gave it a try cos I wanted more... That's how it all began~ xD

Have you ever visited any Asian countries (Korea, Japan, China, Thailand...etc...) or plan to do so in the future?
Sadly, no. But it is my dream to hopefully visit South Korea someday. I wouldn't mind visiting Japan or China as well. xD

Have you ever tried or followed any of the Korean fashion trends?