Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

France

What country do you NEVER want to visit?
@zan hahaha he's already fluent in Maltese! :P
@Neylana let's hope you return as an elephant in your next lifetime then. :D

Hmmm I guess it has to be Nigeria

What would you name your child if you had one? (both male and female names)
Hard question ^^

Mathéo (Boy) and Alina (Girl)

Do you believe in life outside the earth?
lovely names :p

Yes, I don't believe in what the media portrays as "alien life" outside of Earth, they are way too human-like to be true but I do believe in some form of alien life yes, there are billions upon billions of planets outside our galaxy which we don't even know about and I'm sure there's something in there. I don't believe Earth is the only "special" place which has "life". :D

Do you have any guilty pleasures you are embarrassed about?
I believe so too ^^ The universe is so big, and the earth is such a small part of it, there is no way that we are the only living creatures out there ^^

A guilty pleasure of mine is, to be better than others. This sounds really arrogant ... I'm not really a person who stands out, so I want to be someone who gets noticed and someone who's liked by others. I wish I had more self confidence so I wouldn't care about this but oh well.. :'D

When did you cry last and why?
today ... I was playing a piano which i know nothing about and it felt so good I cried XD

what do you think makes you special ? 
@Neylana ahhh glad that we agree! ;) And regarding the guilty pleasure you're not alone haha. :P

What makes me special eh? Probably my passion for history (nothing fancy but oh well...)

Do you think there are yet unexplored areas within Earth itself?
No all areas have been found already I think.

How old do you think that children should stay in their parents house?
Hmm despite in most parts of Europe and the States they leave their parents' house early,.in other parts like the remaining parts of Europe and Japan they remain with them in their 20s and sometimes even in their 30s. In my opinion I think it depends on the child but really leaving at 16 is too early, enjoy your parents while you for god's sake, they won't live forever! (I'm talking in general :P)

Do you thin there are too many people on the planet?
no I think we should bring more on it

tell me  anything that you know it's true for sure 100% 
I'm officially a badass! :3

Tell me something few people/no one knows about yourself
hahaha didn't expect that 

when I'm so focused you can ask me for anything and I will definitely say yes.. people don't know that I spent an hour thinking about an answer to your question XD 

tell me a miracle or a semi-miracle that happened to you
 lol that's the best time to ask you for anything then!

Well when speaking to me personally I think a miracle was when I rode my first horse not exactly a miracle but I was never happier in my life and an ACTUAL miracle on a global scale was when I was born of course, I envy the rest of you for having me here!! :3

Have you ever lied about your age?
Hahahahaahahaha  I bet we are

I almost never said  the truth about it 

so, what's your fake age?
hahah I guess I just met my female equivalent.

Well it's quite a long list, when I was about 14 I used to say 18, this mainly happened online when I wanted to join 18+ MMORPG guilds, When I was around 16, I used to raise it a little more and now I sometimes raise it to 23 even though people tell me I look younger than my actual age...

So what do you do?