Are you guys waiting for any lakorns to be subbed in eng

Shinchan:

Are you guys waiting for any lakorns to be subbed in eng

I'm not sure why you want to know. There are Thai dramas I have been waiting for to get English subs since they don't have any, but this isn't the right forum to be asking. If you are asking because you do subs, then I'd start a new thread to ask, or start a new forum thread for whatever reason you want to know.

NoirRoseHeart:

I'm not sure why you want to know. There are Thai dramas I have been waiting for to get English subs since they don't have any, but this isn't the right forum to be asking. If you are asking because you do subs, then I'd start a new thread to ask, or start a new forum thread for whatever reason you want to know.

I would like to sub. But unfortunately I cannot sub it for free due to my circumstances. Would sub any lakorn requested by atleast some 10 people who are willing to pay atleast 3$. Would really appreciate if you create a thread or forum for this. Thank you

Shinchan:

I would like to sub. But unfortunately I cannot sub it for free due to my circumstances. Would sub any lakorn requested by atleast some 10 people who are willing to pay atleast 3$. Would really appreciate if you create a thread or forum for this. Thank you

Maybe create a a new topic with this link. 
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-thai-talk

6. Secret Garden

7. Inspector Koo

8. Hyena - Kim Sang Mi (Secratary at Song&Kim Law Firm) 

9. Touch Your Heart, Kim Hae Young (Assistant Legal Secretary)

10. Lawless Lawyer (Mr kim- bad guy's secretary)

10 Dramas where the FL/ML experiences the grief of losing their child.

1. Mad Dog

2. You are my destiny

3. Go Back Couple (in a way they did lose him for a while when they went back in time)

4. Empress Ki

5. You are my destiny - The FL loses her child in car crash. 

6. The Guardians - The FL's daughter is killed

7. The Penthouse: War in Life

8. Leverage

DeobiMars:

5. You are my destiny - The FL gets abortion. 

6. The Guardians - The FL's daughter is killed

You Are My Destiny was already used. Also, she didn't go through with the abortion. She was hit by a car and lost the baby.

Jenipeo:

You Are My Destiny was already used. Also, she didn't go through with the abortion. She was hit by a car and lost the baby.

• Fated to Love You (Korean remake)
  • You're My Destiny (Thai remake)
  • You are My Destiny (Japanese remake)
  • You are My Destiny (Chinese remake)

Remakes count too.

9. Secret