It started with a kiss - after watching the japanese then the korean I just couldn't take this story anymore (ISWAK & PK & INK ALL made me want to smack the main female, I think because I saw them all as weak/whiny females that just finally wore the guys out till they gave up) King of baking, kim tak goo - I loved it right up till he grows up and it starts off in a fight scene (HUH?) (I thought the kids did better jobs acting) Bad Couple - it was just hellish to finish I think i skipped a few Eppys I have a lot of dropped dramas usually because at some point in the drama I want to smack most if not all of the cast,
My princess Playful Kiss Heartstrings
when they are bad I don't finish them so I don't feel right rating them...but Winter Sonata OMG I tired and tried but I couldn't get past episode 4 sorry but that is my worst worst ever
oh yea..Creating Destiny..sigh I am stuck somewhere between 10 and 14 I just can't get excited about it so I guess it's on my bad list
Juniko wrote: My princess
Playful Kiss
Heartstrings

lol playful Kiss and heartstrings and in my top 10 lolol to each their own
Bad Love......... i love you kwon sangwoo but im sorry this drama was just terrible. Athena............ i guess i had too high of expectations after IRIS :/ Sorry i Love You..... i think this ones supposed to be a classic maybe. but i just wanted to punch my screen.
Juniko wrote: My princess
Playful Kiss
Heartstrings

i haven't watched Heartsrings yet because ive heard it really bad. but My Princess and Playful kiss are some of my favourites so maybe if you don't like them, while i do, i might like Heartstrings! XD
Miss Ripley - Yoochun was most definitely not worth those 16 hours of my life that I'm never getting back, the plot was SO bad and predictable that I wanted to kill myself, or Lee Dae Hee's character Muscle Girl - BAH! Hong Ki was wasted on this thing, there were indeed some funny moments in there but all in all it wasn't worth watching Heading to the ground - Another idol drama I watched because of Yunho, the plot wasn't that great and even if there were some good scenes all in all I wish I watched something else instead of this
1) Hana yori dango 2 (started with a racist new york scene then proceeded to tell the EXACT same story as season 1) 2) RH Plus (so cheesy) 3) The Quiz Show 2 (another instance of a terrible sequel. Over acted and weak story line despite its star power)
for me it's: Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de (I don't how, but I managed to finish it. But, my lord, it was so repetitive, every ep looked the same) Misaki number one (I was there like... urgh borring.I'd rather look at Gokusen, it's exactly the same, and Gokusen is funnier) Heartstrings (well, no comment, it was so loooong)
b2uty wrote: i haven't watched Heartsrings yet because ive heard it really bad. but My Princess and Playful kiss are some of my favourites so maybe if you don't like them, while i do, i might like Heartstrings! XD

OMG that's just amazing ! No seriously our taste are almost the perfect opposite ! We should check each other list frequently !
Jeaniessi wrote: Crazygirl...I think our over use of Shota avis confused you. That was me..Jeanie. But yeah I named five but they all stink really bad! And there are a few more I really would love to mention!

Hahaha I think so! Plus I was tired. Sorry about that! I did that the other day with Ali, for some reason I thought she was PD =___=

LisNoir wrote: Jajaja...I was actually scratching my head... I was like I don't remember posting in this new one...lol I think the avatars are confusing.

Haha they are sometimes confusing. I just need to learn to pay more attention to the names haha :p Sorry for getting you guys mixed up! xD
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha I think so! Plus I was tired. Sorry about that! I did that the other day with Ali, for some reason I thought she was PD =___=

Haha they are sometimes confusing. I just need to learn to pay more attention to the names haha :p Sorry for getting you guys mixed up! xD

LOL, it's no big deal. <3
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha I think so! Plus I was tired. Sorry about that! I did that the other day with Ali, for some reason I thought she was PD =___=

Hey...You can think I'm Lis anytime. LOL ;) It just gave me a chuckle.
clearly no one really watches twdramas cause whilst they have some winners, there are an awful lot of horrible dramas out there based on story line, acting and even down to cinematography.

my top three are:
-The Rose[twdrama 2003]
-Meteor Rain [twdrama 2003ish]
-My MVP Valentine [twdrama 2002]